Apparently that dude was a: " polymath is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems" and also involved in the occult

There's some cryptography going on here. 'rocksmith' is the key to it. It is encrypted in Blowfish. The last pic is a cryptographer. http://codesandmagic.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/trithemiuss-steganographia-codes-magic-or-both

Something appears to be hidden in the first gif, playing in photoshop:

Not sure yet what is embedded..

Haha, now I am:

This was embedded in the first gif. Named "alsoaclue.jpg." Password was rocksmith.

elemenohpenc's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ox1a4toke Go to original post
    Something appears to be hidden in the first gif, playing in photoshop:
    Not sure yet what is embedded..
    I was thinking something might've been there but, I know nothing of photoshop (John Snow).

Magic Wands??
    they got a new album coming out soon

The Norwegian Black Metal ban "Code" fit the clues but unless there are some very strange substances floating around the Ubi office it won't be them.

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ox1a4toke Go to original post
    Haha, now I am:

This was embedded in the first gif. Named "alsoaclue.jpg." Password was rocksmith.
    Huh?

These hints seem to be at a different level than the twitter giveaways G3/DB Cooper ish clues, and you got free DLC for getting those first!

Originally Posted by elemenohpenc Go to original post
    I was thinking something might've been there but, I know nothing of photoshop (John Snow).
    maybe the second image is the artwork of the album distorted or damaged by acid? Or maybe some plasma?

Well, alsoaclue was made in Adobe Photoshop Elements 11.0 Windows on 2014-04-22T12:19:02-07:00. Doesn't seem to be any more embedded there, don't see anything useful in metadata yet. Playing with the image...

Reminds me of:

Originally Posted by Zooropa_Station Go to original post
    Reminds me of:
    Elephant by Tame Impala
    But they were a DLC some time ago in the first game or in the initial batch of 2014?