🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Dmonster4's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Ezios_Axe Go to original post
    If anything RS has done for me the last few years is expand my appreciation for music I wouldn't have previously gotten into. Even if I don't buy a DLC pack I can almost always say hey that's great. I know people will really dig that choice. Judging something as good or bad for something other than your own music collection is just being unnecessarily judgmental.
    RS has opened up new doors for me too music-wise but all I'm asking for is Classic guitar songs that everyone knows. Like Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Dire Straits.

And sorry if I'm being unnecessarily judgemental but that's just the way I am. Don't mean to offend anyone but I'm not gonna say I'm happy for DLC that isn't to my taste.

Originally Posted by Dmonster4 Go to original post
    And if any music that "the kids are talking about" makes it onto RS, I will drop RS faster than Lindsay Lohan knocks back some smack.
    Haha. I hope they add some Bieber just for you.

Bieber DLC would be guitarless DLC. Which is perfectly fine because Bieber DLC wouldn't be bad. Only a bigot would say such a thing. Entitled fools would be the ones going "but there are no guitars in the DLC!". Pity them.

Originally Posted by kiersick Go to original post
    Haha. I hope they add some Bieber just for you.
    As do I... Cos it'll be good for someone at least. Not for me but someone will enjoy it!

Marauder359's Avatar Banned
    I meant that if any music from these days make it onto RS, then I'm dropping it. I wasn't attacking people who are older than me. I just want Classic Rock from the 60's, 70's, 80's. I'm a fan of Metal too but more like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest.
    Well, then there's the door because there's plenty of contemporary music in the game, both on disc and as DLC.

And no, you weren't attacking people because they were older than you, you did when he agreed with you and you didn't bother to read the response because you thought he disagreed with you....... speaks volumes.

Originally Posted by Marauder359 Go to original post
    Well, then there's the door because there's plenty of contemporary music in the game, both on disc and as DLC.

And no, you weren't attacking people because they were older than you, you did when he agreed with you and you didn't bother to read the response because you thought he disagreed with you....... speaks volumes.
    I'm confused... Whose response didn't I reply to?

I already have most of the previous DLC that I want. I would just like more cos I'm greedy like that. Joke.

Marauder359's Avatar Banned
    I'm confused... Whose response didn't I reply to?
    Sorry, thought you were disagreeing because usually they do.
    So, when you thought he was disagreeing with you, apparently, you stopped reading his response... which was agreeing with you. I'm just saying it speaks volumes that you wouldn't actually even fully read something you thought disagreed with you.

Looks like we have

Alter Bridge - Isolation
    Alter Bridge - Blackbird
    Alter Bridge - Ties That Bind
    Alter Bridge - Rise Today

I will have to check them out. I have no idea.

I

Originally Posted by Marauder359 Go to original post
    So, when you thought he was disagreeing with you, apparently, you stopped reading his response... which was agreeing with you. I'm just saying it speaks volumes that you wouldn't actually even fully read something you thought disagreed with you.
    I misunderstood what he said. I didn't stop reading it as soon as I thought he was disagreeing with me.

Look, clearly I have pissed people off because of my opinion.

And when I said the DLC was bad, I meant it was bad for me. I didn't mean it was bad FULL STOP. People will like it and that's great for them but for me, this DLC isn't my cup of tea. That's all I meant. Didn't mean to insult, offend or upset anyone!

Now, can we all get along? I'll give you hugs?!

dm_gsxr's Avatar Senior Member
    Jeeze, you guys will argue about anything. We need to get to a Hooters and have a face 2 face "discussion"

Carl