Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    They won't all be this brutal, but I would like to give you folks something to chew on. It's really great to see everyone working together on it, honestly.

Not Slayer, DK, Genesis, NIN, or Arctic Monkeys -- but you all have excellent taste.

Black still has relevance to the answer, interestingly.

Dan, your engagement with the community here is fantastic. I think this is the most fun I've had guessing DLC ever, and I have several years of experience at that going back to the Rock Band days.

Moving on...interestingly I haven't seen Deftones, Bowie, or Jack White/Raconteurs eliminated.

Looks like a guy riding a horse in a rodeo... Garth brooks wears a trademark black stetson... And has plenty of piano in "Rodeo"...

It's a Garth Brooks 5 pack. He's coming back out on tour. I can certainly see Ubi adding his songs before any other country artist. He'd be a HUGE seller.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by danielf567 Go to original post
    So it's deffo Bowie then?
    No guesses have been right so far. Not Bowie, not Beatles, not Band of Skulls, not Black Label Society, not Black Sabbath, not Black Onassis. What is it with you guys and the letter B?

Dan

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by danielf567 Go to original post
    So it's deffo Bowie then?
    No guesses have been right so far. Not Bowie, not Beatles, not Band of Skulls, not Black Label Society, not Black Sabbath, not Black Onassis. What is it with you guys and the letter B?

Dan

Wild guessing again, maybe the PS filter stands for metal, black is relevant and maybe part of the genre - so black metal - barani might link to Burkina Faso instead of trampoline - and after a search for some combinations i end up with lacuna coil ... but they dont have any album cover at all that looks like the metal image .... whatever at least i tried

A band which has as its singer a Brian (Johnson) who is back in black?

I'm sure it's not a horse. It's a deformed image that looks like a horse. And, IMO, I think we should stick to relatively well known bands.

^ already said that it's not a major band like ACDC.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jromeo288 Go to original post
    Dan, can you confirm if it's a pack from one artist or if it's a multi-artist pack?

Edit: My line of thinking here: If the pic is a guy on a horse, the first tie in is Chris Ledoux, a country artist and rodeo champ, who died in 2005. Brantley Gilbert (a modern country artist) in a 2011 song called "Country Must Be Countrywide," made reference to Chris Ledoux. I'm thinking this may be a mixed-artist country pack. Somebody on Twitter (possibly Paul), said that there would be a country pack at some point. If Dan confirms a multi-artist pack, I may be on to something (but probably not). H/T to CrazedRacer for the guy riding a horse idea.

Hmmm. Country, Black, Man in Black. Johny Cash?

Originally Posted by dallasdave22 Go to original post
    ^ already said that it's not a major band like ACDC.
    Of course. But AC/DC is not a relatively well known band, but a freaking legendary band that everyone in the universe know about.

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    What is this ACDC that people keep banging on about?