Can you tell us if it's an on disk artist?

I've looking through album covers for Kinks, Ramones, Leppard, ratt, mastodon, Satriani - nothing looks close.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by sh1kamaru- Go to original post
    Or maybe Mastodon ? I see a head that kind of looks like the cover of the Hunter album.

I saw that as a Dio bull/demon head (Holy Diver), but it really doesn't match.

I see all kinds of faces and such in the swirls.

I also think I see the word "in" just off center right, but I don't trust that is what it is.

I think its Black Onassis whoever in the hell they are. Their album cover works and they have a song called Brain

Barani=roundoff= Ratt, Round and Round.(Which is on 2014 but not RS1) Off the album -Out of the Cellar. Cellar = Dark, Black..

So something by Ratt

Yes, I'm reaching here lol

AGM.shikamaru's Avatar Senior Member
    What I would do if I was home would be to use the magic wand in Gimp and select all the black pixels, maybe play with the threshold. I bet the selection would draw something

boguey's Avatar Junior Member
    hi all. terrible poster excellent lurker here. an image search for this band revealed lots of psychedelic art that could be the hidden image. so with no real proof my guess is.... BLACK SABBATH. (apologies if this was guessed earlier. i dont recall seeing them) now back to lurking

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    I wonder if it has anything to do with Zakk Wylde?

I cannot find a BLS album that matches, but I think I see black leather jackets, blonde hair, and beards.

Duggle-SD's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by rcole_sooner Go to original post
    I wonder if it has anything to do with Zakk Wylde?

I cannot find a BLS album that matches, but I think I see black leather jackets, blonde hair, and beards.
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Not BLS.
    Oops, I have to type something or my message is too short.

not sure if it means anhthing or not, but in the "B a r a n i" clue, only the letter 'B' is capitalized. Or is it just coincidence?

is there a "Briana" in some band?

zaxcv4321's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    I would love it to be Spinal Tap
    Regardless of how it turns out, I am pleased to here that there are those among the developers that also appreciate the world's loudest band. Perhaps I am not the only one impressed by their raw power...and their punctuality.