My guess... Deftones - White Pony

Ya know, the mind tries to see patterns when there isn't necessarily one there. But zooming in in the center blob, I see a guy and a barn..

Originally Posted by Korrupt79 Go to original post

This is most definitely not one of those Magic-Eye-3D-Stare-At-It-All-Morning-While-You-Should-Be-Working-Until-The-Hidden-Image-Magically-Appears-Things, or else I still suck at making it work. Huh.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Very well done, Ox1a4toke. I realized this afternoon that Blowfish wasn't enough to go on by itself but didn't think the image of Trithemius would get you as far as it did. The second image was hidden in the first and encrypted with the Blowfish algorithm that I posted earlier in the thread. Using a steg tool like HIP (Hide in Picture), you could extract the hidden image using the password "rocksmith" (lower case, as I typed it earlier).
    Thanks! That is the tool I used! I was almost there before the Trithemius hint. I could see in photoshop there was something odd, the black wasn't solid. I was looking for a watermark tool or something..

So are we done with the Black references now?

Danny-Ramone's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ox1a4toke Go to original post
    Ya know, the mind tries to see patterns when there isn't necessarily one there. But zooming in in the center blob, I see a guy and a barn..
    What do you see in this?

Originally Posted by danielf567 Go to original post
    What do you see in this?

That is clearly Red Rocks Amphitheater !

MoldyRhyme94061's Avatar Member
    To me it looks like a distorted album cover or a picture shot through a fish eye lens. Something like this:

Mc5 has a song called Black to Comm

Originally Posted by MoldyRhyme94061 Go to original post
    To me it looks like a distorted album cover or a picture shot through a fish eye lens.
    Yes, I think it's an album cover distorted with an Adobe Elements effect. He did a good job with the metadata, i don't see any hints to the source photo in there.

You don't see the bottom half of two torsos, like they are running towards each other? Maybe someone added something to my tea this morning - lol.

Instead of two torsos, could it be a horse with someone riding it that we're looking at?