How about Red Hot Chili Peppers - Black Cross. Jalapeno on the bottle and the Black from Black Cross? Don't get me to lying.

The Green Machine Plays: "Rage Against the Machine"

Other than that my first guess was The Black Keys which is wrong lol

bcolwell2012's Avatar Member
    Well, to keep on wildly guessing, why not the Smithereens? Rocksmith has the word "smith" in it. They have an album called "Green Thoughts" with a track named "deep black" on it. A Girl Like You was in rockband already.

Originally Posted by Duggle-SD Go to original post
    Here, I put them together.
    Is this it?

SeattleSauve's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm going with Black Label Society.

The initial hint was on a black label, and since "Rocksmith" is key, and it itself is a black label on this site it fits the bill.

It's also a band that has been released in a real guitar game before

Edit: Editing to include that it also has nothing to do with RS1 which applies to them as well.

Originally Posted by SeattleSauve Go to original post
    I'm going with Black Label Society.

The initial hint was on a black label, and since "Rocksmith" is key, and it itself is a black label on this site it fits the bill.

It's also a band that has been released in a real guitar game before

Edit: Editing to include that it also has nothing to do with RS1 which applies to them as well.
    Love Zakk Wylde. Would get a lot of practice with pinch harmonics if it is that.

No one think I'm making any sense when I say that maybe Rocksmith word must be used to decipher the green code?

This thread is great fun! thanks Dan
    I am calling RATM we got a hint last week that it is coming via a MS slip up.
    Its not the color black, its Darkness

Originally Posted by fredyellowone Go to original post
    No one think I'm making any sense when I say that maybe Rocksmith word must be used to decipher the green code?
    Thought that too, you may be right.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Not RATM.
    Not BLS.
    Not Smithereens. (Impressive free-association, though.)

While black has some relevance, the color green itself is not relevant to the answer or even the next step in this puzzle. It was an arbitrary color choice to show importance, and I thought green was a more positive color than, say, scary red. So don't worry about that.

As far as I can tell, Duggle has compiled all the currently relevant info. It's just what you do with it and where that info leads you.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Not RATM.
    Not BLS.
    Not Smithereens. (Impressive free-association, though.)

While black has some relevance, the color green itself is not relevant to the answer or even the next step in this puzzle. It was an arbitrary color choice to show importance, and I thought green was a more positive color than, say, scary red. So don't worry about that.

As far as I can tell, Duggle has compiled all the currently relevant info. It's just what you do with it and where that info leads you.