toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member

DLC 4/15 "Garbage"

Thank you. I will have to check these out. Another group I have never heard of (what's new!). To be honest, I wasn't sure if the upcoming guessing was a band called "Garbage" or what people thought of some of the recent DLC. It's getting hard to tell sometimes.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I had a lot of fun with this pack. The hardest arrangement by far is "I Think I'm Paranoid" Rhythm
    The bass tone on Stupid Girl is awesome
    the guitar tones all around are pretty excellent especially I Think I'm Paranoid

Cptn_Kangaroo's Avatar Member
    I like this one.
    Will be getting it as soon as it's available in for the PS

Duggle-SD's Avatar Senior Member
    I found Only Happy When it Rains to be easy on rhythm. When I listened to the video for Stupid Girl I was thinking that it didn't seem to have a lot of guitar. Obviously no rhythm and some holes in lead once I saw the note tracking. Didn't try Paranoid yet.

RobX21777's Avatar Member
    I just bought it....Not so much because I like them as a source of intense guitar material as stuff I usually go for (Cliffs of Dover and bands with heavy solos)
    BUT my wife saw the titles and went ....I want it
    So I will be playing some Garbage for the next few days....My wife will deal with the bass department

Based on the positive reaction on this board to the release, I made a genuine effort to listen to their music before judging yet another band of which I never heard before. All I can say is:

1. To those of you who like their music, I give you joy for the DLC release.
    2. IMO, the band is aptly named.

It must have been some Stupid Girl that decided to put out this Garbage DLC. Then again, I Think I'm Paranoid. I'm sure it's not really a conspiracy. Seems I'm only Happy When It Rains lately.

MoldyRhyme94061's Avatar Member
    The bass lines on all 3 are fairly easy but these are still catchy and fun songs. About to try them out with my dad so I can see the guitar parts. Sound like some cool effects as toymachinesh mentioned.

I listened to "I'm only Happy When It Rains" and I have heard that one somewhere before. I like that tune. I wonder if it was from a commercial or movie. Will have to investigate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►