Error #start_menu_popup_beta_closed_title#

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm getting this after latest patch.
    I tired verify files and offlinemode.

En0-'s Avatar Trials Developer
    Hello,

The message should be saying the beta is finished because the full game is now live.

Can you confirm you're in English? (I see "Press Enter to continue" on the left).

My guess would be your data_loc.pak is not updated. But I don't know why/how. On my side, it's ok.
    That may be related to the issue of the full game and the beta being installed in the same folder. It doesn't totally make sense, but we can't see anything else.
    Did you install the full game before?

Anyone having the same issue?

(My account is not updated yet, but I am working on the PC version )

Originally Posted by En0- Go to original post
    Hello,

The message should be saying the beta is finished because the full game is now live.

Can you confirm you're in English? (I see "Press Enter to continue" on the left).

My guess would be your data_loc.pak is not updated. But I don't know why/how. On my side, it's ok.
    That may be related to the issue of the full game and the beta being installed in the same folder. It doesn't totally make sense, but we can't see anything else.
    Did you install the full game before?

Anyone having the same issue?

(My account is not updated yet, but I am working on the PC version )

I'm on english. Now another update and it says beta is closed and full version released. why cant i play then?
    Do i have to download the full game again now when beta is clsed, why is it not in my library?
    Really not making things smooth.

Hello,

Yes, I agree with you. It's not smooth at all. The idea was to have the beta and the full game as 2 different products to not collide and avoid as many problems as possible. Except there has been a mistake in the settings of the installer and both installers have the same path. Sorry for that. We're looking into it.

If you have purchased the full game, please download it, you should be able to play now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

Yes, I agree with you. It's not smooth at all. The idea was to have the beta and the full game as 2 different products to not collide and avoid as many problems as possible. Except there has been a mistake in the settings of the installer and both installers have the same path. Sorry for that. We're looking into it.

If you have purchased the full game, please download it, you should be able to play now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Still can't play the game. in my library i got the beta and a demo.

Hello,

Did you install the full game?
    What happens when you launch it?

Thank you,

Hello,

Did you install the full game?
    What happens when you launch it?

Thank you,
    Its working now :P
    I got two codes, one for the beta and one for the full game but nowhere could i fins this information.
    Why not use one code and when beta is ready you just update it to full version.

Great if it works now :-)
    The beta and the full game are supposed to be two different products to be able to live at the same time when later we'll want to give access to some early feature to get some feedback.

Sorry if it was not as smooth as it could have been!

Enjoy the game :-)