🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

9 minutes of Online / Multiplayer Walkthrough

Find out how Watch_Dogs creates a new multiplayer & immersive experience with this video showcasing the seamless multiplayer, the companion app and the 8 vs 8 decryption death match.

Visit the Official Website: http://watchdogsgame.com
    Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame
    Preorder: http://shop.ubi.com/promo/94704300

That looks awesome!!!

add me to play together on ps4
    psn: demonhu

Can you guys confirm or deny vehicle damage does take place? Some of the shots of the car giving chase (particularly a collision with an AI car) suggests no vehicle damage occurs.

EDIT: Just to be absolutely clear. Physical damage to vehicles, body damage, wing mirrors knocked off, windscreen smashed up, things like that.

Originally Posted by Falthyron Go to original post
    Can you guys confirm or deny vehicle damage does take place? Some of the shots of the car giving chase (particularly a collision with an AI car) suggests no vehicle damage occurs.

EDIT: Just to be absolutely clear. Physical damage to vehicles, body damage, wing mirrors knocked off, windscreen smashed up, things like that.

Was thinking the same thing myself!

Originally Posted by CisneBranco Go to original post
    That looks awesome!!!

add me to play together on ps4
    psn: demonhu
    Im not home right now so in case i forget...
    Psn: mattyink

Originally Posted by Clannsman Go to original post
    Was thinking the same thing myself!
    This is just a guess but i think there will be damagebut not realistic ones. Seems way to easy to smash into things in a crowded city so the car need to be able to take quit a lot of damage otherwise you would end up changing cars 10 times during a chase. As for localized damage...i would need to see more but so far doesnt look like it

Memory_Kill's Avatar Senior Member
    Question regarding the ctOS second screen app. In what ways do the mobile player gain benefits, do they gain benefits to there GAME the same way the in game player gains benefits for surviving the mobile player? Or is the mobile player/version totally seperate, and doesn't effect your in game XP/Skill tree?

It seems to my understanding the mobile player just gets upgrade for the mobile ctOS app, but the player who is playing watchdogs in game, gains xp and progression (as stated in the video)

So does it work both ways? Or are they seperate from each other? If they are seperate, i guess the ctOS app is more gimmicky for the player, where as for the player in game, they get genuine rewards for surviving.

Some clarity on this woul be great .

It looks proper fun.

Second quesiton, could i have the ctOS app on my tablet, give it to my mate to take control off, i go in game, and they set up a challenge for me? Or would you need to have a totally different account/game set up on the tablet? Basically what im asking is, does the ctOS APP require to be linked to YOUR OWN game, or can you set it up as something independant and essentially, play "against yourself"? That would be really cool if you could...whilst im playing my GF could sit behind me and pester me in game via using this app lol, that would be very cool.

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    Omg. Omg. Omg. OMG. OMG. OMG! OMG!!!

Memory_Kill's Avatar Senior Member
    I watched it again...I still feel like the cars look "floaty" ugh, someone please tell me they are NOT?!

Now i really need to play the game and find out, ugh the agony.

Originally Posted by Memory_Kill Go to original post
    I watched it again...I still feel like the cars look "floaty" ugh, someone please tell me they are NOT?!

Now i really need to play the game and find out, ugh the agony.
    Didn't wanna kill your buzz that's why i didn't say anything earlier but to me from the beginning cars have been looking floaty. Its not super important to me but you can bet if a lot of people complain that is something they will tweak in the next game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►