1. #1

    Screen goes black

    I can play for a little while, until the screen goes all black. Everything else is still running in the background. I can still hear the music, and i can still see the menu if I open it up.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by BigRLC Go to original post
    I can play for a little while, until the screen goes all black. Everything else is still running in the background. I can still hear the music, and i can still see the menu if I open it up.
    Hi,

    Sorry for taking so much time,
    Can you please tell your PC configuration?
    And what version do you use? Steam or Uplay?
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by BenShermanUbi Go to original post
    Hi,

    Sorry for taking so much time,
    Can you please tell your PC configuration?
    And what version do you use? Steam or Uplay?
    Graphics card: GT750M
    CPU: intel i7 quadcore
    Ram: 8gb
    I am using the uplay version
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Ok,

    At this point we still need to get additional information from you:
    1) Which video settings do to use? (normal , high, ultra, custom) and please specify individual settings if it's a custom one.
    2) Which resolution do you use?
    3) Which version of nVidia driver is installed on your pc?
    4) Do you have multiple screens? Do you play on main screen?
    5) Are you using fullscreen or windowed mode?

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by BenShermanUbi Go to original post
    Ok,

    At this point we still need to get additional information from you:
    1) Which video settings do to use? (normal , high, ultra, custom) and please specify individual settings if it's a custom one.
    2) Which resolution do you use?
    3) Which version of nVidia driver is installed on your pc?
    4) Do you have multiple screens? Do you play on main screen?
    5) Are you using fullscreen or windowed mode?

    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    1) I am playing on "normal" settings
    2) I use 1600 x 900
    3) My nVidia driver is 337.50 (most recent driver from nVidia)
    4) I play on one screen (its a laptop)
    5) I use fullscreen

    Here are some pictures for refrence:

    https://imgur.com/a/OwaGk
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by BigRLC Go to original post
    1) I am playing on "normal" settings
    2) I use 1600 x 900
    3) My nVidia driver is 337.50 (most recent driver from nVidia)
    4) I play on one screen (its a laptop)
    5) I use fullscreen

    Here are some pictures for refrence:

    https://imgur.com/a/OwaGk

    Ok,

    One last thing, try to use 'Verify files" option in Uplay.
    It's located under the "Play" button.
    Share this post