Too all the *******s defending them saying "you should have checked system requirements" I remind you THIS IS A ****ING 2D PLATFORMER yet it requires a heftyier computer than dayz. I know I shouldn't have expected much from ubisoft but this is ****ing ridiculous. The full release is it out and I still can't play the game. I want my $20 back. It feels like they spent about 2 minutes on optimization and went ehhh let's just tell em that they need a beefy computer.

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pie_man1 Go to original post
    Too all the *******s defending them saying "you should have checked system requirements" I remind you THIS IS A ****ING 2D PLATFORMER yet it requires a heftyier computer than dayz. I know I shouldn't have expected much from ubisoft but this is ****ing ridiculous. The full release is it out and I still can't play the game. I want my $20 back. It feels like they spent about 2 minutes on optimization and went ehhh let's just tell em that they need a beefy computer.

Are you really comparing this to dayz? lol

First off, the minimum specs are based on hardware for having a constant 60fps, wich is important for the gameplay of this game. Dayz maybe has lower minimum specs, but it's not that important to get 60fps for dayz, hell I have above recommended specs and I still get 40fps all the time. So I have no idea why you are even comparing specs for these 2 games.

Specs for Fusion are higher so you don't have to come complain afterwards that the game is not running like promised, your argument of Fusion being a 2D platformer makes no sense at all.

If you don't check the minimum specs for a game before you buy it, the only person to blame is you.

As for the slowmotion problem this is an official answer on the forums

Originally Posted by sebastianaalton Go to original post
    One issue we have already identified and are working hard on resolving in the very near future is an issue with “frame-skipping” where the game slows down rather than dropping frames when it fails to maintain a stable 60 fps speed. As a workaround we suggest reducing the graphics quality settings until your PC runs the game smoothly at 60 fps until the fix has been deployed.

Originally Posted by Pie_man1 Go to original post
    core gameplay might be 2d(even though curved driving lines exist that doesn't change much) but the world is completly 3d and many 3d skillgames have been made

hell you can even make a better 3d zombie survival game in the editor than dayz is atleast a less buggy one

If you've played more than one PC game in your lifetime, you should know not to ever look at "minimum specs" unless you really like turning off every graphics option and playing at a small resolution.

You would also know that the first 2 weeks of most releases are generally spent addressing a lot of technical issues. It sucks, but the nature of variability on PC setups make it pretty much par for the course for any game.

This game is very playable on PC. Look, I'm doing it right now on my other monitor.