You Suck

You suck, you suck and lastly, you suck!

All ******** aside, this PC port feels like you added keyboard and mouse support to a console version. If you don't meet the hefty PC requirements you are punished by the game actually slowing down. If this is not fixed in full release I will be a very unhappy customer and will most likely demand my hard earned $20 back. I would like to stress in this post:

THIS GAME IS CURRENTLY UNPLAYABLE ON PC

Also what the **** is up with the career mode, I would much much rather listen to a group of grade 3's playing recorders than your ****ty narrator.

Just want to say I love this game on the PS4 but the PC version needs some serious fixing. PC gamers are feeling like you took a **** on their collective chests.

(checked the minimum requirements and i meet them.)

mutetus's Avatar Trials Developer
    Who?

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Pie_man1 Go to original post
    If you don't meet the hefty PC requirements you are punished by the game actually slowing down.
    This is because the gameplay is tied to fps. So if you have fps lower then 60 it will slow the game down. You can't expect a game to run like intended when you don't meet the requirements.

Originally Posted by bassline001 Go to original post
    This is because the gameplay is tied to fps. So if you have fps lower then 60 it will slow the game down. You can't expect a game to run like intended when you don't meet the requirements.
    Yeah, but this doesn't just affect people with 'slower' machines. It will kill the leaderboard, as there is an unfair advantage to anyone running the game in slowmotion.

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Godmil Go to original post
    Yeah, but this doesn't just affect people with 'slower' machines. It will kill the leaderboard, as there is an unfair advantage to anyone running the game in slowmotion.
    I don't know, I have never seen anyone complain about this and it has always been the case in the trials games. I had the same problem on Gold edition and it didn't feel like it gave me an advantage...It's more annoying than anything else

Originally Posted by bassline001 Go to original post
    I don't know, I have never seen anyone complain about this and it has always been the case in the trials games. I had the same problem on Gold edition and it didn't feel like it gave me an advantage...It's more annoying than anything else
    I get average framerates on Evo, but the actual game speed is constant. However this version literally goes in slow motion, it's embarrassingly easy to bunny hop on the back wheel across platforms. Which is new and definitely a problem.

cantpickname0's Avatar Member
    I have an i3 3220, (very old)
    gtx660 (very old)
    4 gig of ram (yep)

and on the beta I get 60fps with ultra settings and the lowest I have seen it go is 59fps, what are your specs exactly?

Though I would have put it in a more polite way, I agree with the OP. Tying the game speed to FPS is sloppy programming at best. Then you go ahead and inflate the minimum required specs to cover only the machines that can run it at a constant 60 FPS. Could you imagine if all the other AAA PC games did this? minimum system requirements would be off the roof. At least the devs acknowledge the existence of the problem. Though as every minute passes I lose hope of this problem being fixed before launch.

Every game has his system requirements, i dont see why u are mad.

Maybe u should check here if u wanna buy a new game, so u can see if u can play it.
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/

Originally Posted by Smilies2013 Go to original post
    Every game has his system requirements, i dont see why u are mad.
    1. Leaderboard based skill games shouldn't allow players to have a slowmotion option.
    2. I get a fairly solid 50fps. At that framerate it's pretty much too frustrating to play because I know it's not running at the correct speed. What other game is 50fps too low to play correctly?