🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Just for info: nVidia GT 730 with 2 GB of GDDR5 works OK for this game :)

At least Asus nVidia GT 730, Windows 10 (x64) driver version 436.30 or even more recent from the ASUS website https://www.asus.com/fi/Graphics-Car...pDesk_Download overclocked with the help of Asus GPU Tweak II application to core voltage of 1150 mV, memory clock 5570 MHz, and GPU clock 1175 MHz, combined with at least Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU of 3.2 GHz and 4 cores, System Memory 12 GB (Kingston ValueRAM DDR3-1600), and solid state hard drives, this game runs fluently at around 60 FPS.

So, this setup is one possible budget and small form factor (business) PC solution to enjoy this game, mostly even at high settings. More detailed in-game video settings are:

Resolution: 1920 x 1080. Amount of remembered frames: 5 (the right-most option). Textures: medium. Anti-aliasing: FXAA (the option 2 of 9). The SMAA and improved quality options on this graphic adapter for some reason make a significant FPS drop, cutting it almost to half.

The advanced quality settings: Customized. – Level of detail: Ultra (the right-most one). Shadow Quality: Lowest. Reflections: High. Lighting: "HBAO+ Low". Motion Blur: OFF. Depth: ON or OFF (does not affect performance). Water Quality: Medium. Shader: the best.

It all depends on how much you can spend?

PJRD's Avatar Junior Member
    This is so annoying. I have a i7-9700k, and a GTX 1080Ti and even at the lowest settings, this game struggles to stay above 60FPS. My hardware should clearly be able to handle this game at medium-high settings at the least. What can I even do at this point?

how can i run it with this system??

CPU: Core i7 4702MQ 2.20GHz up to 3.20 GHz
    RAM: 6 GB
    GRAPHIC: 2GB NVIDIA GFORCE GT 740M