🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Ubisoft????

Okay...So I had no Idea where to post this. Either a staff member can direct this to someone dealing with these or well CPA and believe when I say I have over 100 friends and family who have purchased this game and all who agree to this.

SO THIS IS ONE OF MY RIG's :
    Two GTX660 in SLI, i73820 @4.7Ghz cooled by Corsair H100i,
    16GB Patriot Viper Extreme 2x8GB

Now myself and many others purchased this game due to the Open World Gameplay and great graphics that was shown in the E3 2012 Gameplay.....

Ubisoft and staff, we had or still may have respect to you guys if you could supply a fix to this with a better answer than what I have seen everywhere else online.

After I installed the game, when I opened it and maxed the graphics out...the game looked like crap that I played in 2010. Now I just spent R700(SA) on this game to receive something that was clearly indicated to us as "Next Gen Game" but I haven't received this. Now this is in breach of the Consumer Protection Act.

We had to apply a fix by a modder that "Enabled" the graphics which btw is in the game files, now many of you guys have seen the mod online. The game runs on my pc very well now and looks just as I wanted it if not better but its good enough though there are some bugs and glitches. However, the game texture detail needs to be on Medium in order for the game not to stutter which is utter nonsense. So I then played the game on a newly purchased PC a friend just got(Awesome) stocking the ffg :

Intel Haswell-E Extreme i7-5960X 3.0Ghz
    ASUS X99 Deluxe
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB
    ASUS GeForce GTX TITAN BLACK 6GB

.....And Still with all graphics maxed out and the MOD, the game stutters when I drive. I had to drop textures down to medium to play....

So why cant Ubisoft enable these graphics and provide us an update that will let us enjoy that well hard earned money spent?????

We are very very upset by this and I am unsure why no one is taking action against Ubisoft but WE WILL if I am not contacted. Im sure yourll can afford a refund to 100+ customers.

So heres, us giving you a chance to resolve this.

Thanks in advance..

untmdsprt's Avatar Member
    I actually have the recommended system requirements including a GTX 770 and yet when I go with the settings of what the Nvidia GeForce Experience thinks I should have, I consistently get stuttering while driving. I've turned on their FPS display through Shadowplay and get an average of 35 - 50 fps. When I lower the anti-alasing a few notches in the game, the framerate gets higher and less stuttering. So yes it is indeed the game.

Originally Posted by untmdsprt Go to original post
    I actually have the recommended system requirements including a GTX 770 and yet when I go with the settings of what the Nvidia GeForce Experience thinks I should have, I consistently get stuttering while driving. I've turned on their FPS display through Shadowplay and get an average of 35 - 50 fps. When I lower the anti-alasing a few notches in the game, the framerate gets higher and less stuttering. So yes it is indeed the game.

I get 15-20 fps when running around at high settings with 280X at 1175 Mhz. AA and textures have no effect on fps.

GPU utilization is around 20-30%, when playing AMD optimized games like Tomb Raider or benchmarking with 3dmark I get constant 99%.
    Game is unplayable on latest 14.9.

Watch Dogs is sponsored by Nvidia which means they decrease performance for AMD graphics card on purpose and dont give acess to source code for driver rendering optimizing.

Originally Posted by Simon152012 Go to original post
    I get 15-20 fps when running around at high settings with 280X at 1175 Mhz. AA and textures have no effect on fps.

GPU utilization is around 20-30%, when playing AMD optimized games like Tomb Raider or benchmarking with 3dmark I get constant 99%.
    Game is unplayable on latest 14.9.

Watch Dogs is sponsored by Nvidia which means they decrease performance for AMD graphics card on purpose and dont give acess to source code for driver rendering optimizing.
    Nvidia has the same problem with watch dogs. My GTX 980 utilization goes down to 40-50% while driving or doing some kind of fast motion running/parkour which us causing massive framerate drops which is also causing the game to microstutter even on this gtx 980 that is overclocked to 1500/3800.

Before I got my gtx 980 I was using a 5970 and it did the exact same thing. I don't think the gpu utilization problem is exclusive to amd, I can verify that nvidia cards also have this problem.

Also to the clueless troll post above this one, I also get 80 framerate in watch dogs, but it doesn't matter what is in your pc for this game, your gpu or multiple gpu will drop to 40-50% utilization when driving or running and doing quick movements in the game which will cut that FPS in half or lower which causes microstuttering.

horrible game

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi All,

There has been many posts recently asking if the game can run on certain hardware, the answer is yes - if you meet these requirements:

MINIMUM

Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
    RAM: 6GB
    Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 (see supported list)
    DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
    Disk Space: 20 Gb
    Sound: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
    Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
    Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY

RECOMMENDED

Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
    Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz or better
    RAM: 8GB or more
    Video card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list) or better
    Supported video cards at the time of release:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GTX500, GTX600, GTX700 series;
    AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series
    Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200

Laptops - though not officially supported - may work, however performance may suffer due to differences - so please make sure drivers etc are upto date and you meet these requirements.

Any changes from these requirements in your hardware - lower than minimum requirements - may result in the game not working, so please use these requirements as a guide.

Nvidia have a graphics card testing page, which will test your GPU against the requirements: http://www.geforce.com/games-applica...s/gpu-analyzer

If you post asking for advice from the community about your system - please remember - no one has any real idea of how the game will react to lower than required hardware - so any guesses are just that, same goes for people asking for frame rate quotes - these can vary greatly due to drivers etc and if you purchase the game and do not manage to get that performance, no one is to blame.

Thanks!
    This game was poorly made bottom line. Ubi has had me do a lot of rediculous things with my PC. After all test came back that my PC wasn't the issue...they did nothing. They completely ignore that everyone knows this game is faulty..then when you go through all there hoops to blame your PC...they do nothing. I'll never by a ubi game again

Originally Posted by jdmcfly3000 Go to original post
    This game was poorly made bottom line. Ubi has had me do a lot of rediculous things with my PC. After all test came back that my PC wasn't the issue...they did nothing. They completely ignore that everyone knows this game is faulty..then when you go through all there hoops to blame your PC...they do nothing. I'll never by a ubi game again
    not faulty for me at all, I've played through it twice without any issues. The game seems to run very well and it's obviously a very high quality game.

If it doesn't work for you, are you absolutely 100% sure it's the game and not something with your system? Are you a computer expert?

My co-worker plays on an AMD system (I've got an Nvidia card) and hasn't said one bad thing about it, says it plays fine.

Maybe you all need a reality check that maybe your systems aren't working properly, just a thought.

CAn i run it

so IM buying APU FM2 AMD A4-6300, 3.7GHz with Integrated Radeon HD 8370D,could i run this game,also the processor is dual core.

Running through Mac Bootcamp, 0 issues. 100% flawless

I was surprised that when I ran the game on my MacBook Pro through bootcamp it booted in 10 seconds, and there are no jitters.

This tells everyone mac is superior

Some help with pc requirements

Hi guys i just run the web for check if my pc can run this game, i can play it but sometimes load. I know my pc is not the best yet because last year i upgrade micro + mother and one ram only, now i wanna upgrade something more, i have Apu A8 5600k - Gigabyte F2A-55M-HD2 - One ram Adata 1333mhz 4gb ram ( for what i know and people tell me i need two rams for 1866mhz 2x4gb write ? ) - The power is for 500w but not real so i have maybe 400w.
    I wanna know if i add two more rams for 1866mhz 2x4gb = 8gm rams and Ati HD6670 1gb ddr5 for dual with another Power who let me support all this write, this upgrade make me play it mutch better ?

My system runs it on high with no issues and it aint the best i can tell you

Cooler Master HAF X USB 3.0 XL ATX Case
    3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5 3570 3.20GHz Socket LGA1155
    Noctua NH-D14 Dual Radiator and Fan
    ASRock Z75 Pro3 - motherboard - ATX - LGA1155 Socket
    Kingston HyperX Genesis XMP X2 Grey Series 8 GB
    EVGA GTX 660 SuperClocked 2GB
    EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G 80PLUS Gold 750 WATT
    Kingston Technology HyperX 3K 120GB SSD
    Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
    NZXT SENTRY 2 Touch Screen Meter Fan Controller
    BenQ GW2760 27" Widescreen LED Flicker-Free Monitor