🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Can i run this game in Sony VAIO SVE1512Y1RB ?

Can i run this game in my laptop i have sony VAIO SVE1512Y1RB ?
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz
    RAM:8.1 GB
    Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7500M/7600M Series
    Pixel Shader version 5.0
    Vertex Shader version 5.0
    Dedicated Video RAM 2.1 GB
    Can i run Watch Dogs on my laptop

Wtf?

Here's the problem with my computer:

Whenever Watch_Dogs is launched, I receive an error notice that I need Windows Vista SP1 or higher. I use Windows 7 (SP1), a recommended OS, and I still receive the error message. Is this an issue with my computer or the game?

Performance is crap

Ok lets make it quick:

OS - Windows 8.1
    CPU - i7-4930k 4ghz
    GPU - EVGA GTX 780 ti Superclocked
    RAM - 16GB 2133mz
    Drives -SSD

So yeah, a pretty big rig.(3000$ +)And yes, don't be silly, all drivers are up to date.

The performance is all over the place. Frame rate petty high (as you would expect from a rig of this kind) but the main issue is the stuttering. And don't beleive anyone that tells otherwise. As we all seen those people not able to tell the difference between 30pfs,60fps 120 fps gameplay. SAME kind of people saying "THE GAME PLAY FINE" "IT RUNS FINE" FINE is probably the worst term that can be used to describe the performance of a game. its so innacurate you may just say nothing.

Even with this rig the ONLY way to remove all stuttering is to put Textures on MEDIUM (LOWEST SETTING). Everything esle can be maxed/ULTRA. The game really has issue wih the processing of those textures while driving a car. On foot it is alot less visibe but it can happen.

BTW the pop-in are also terrible. I guess this was an attempt at improving the performance? cant imagine how it would be with a decent draw distance.

ok watch gogs pc

j ai réussi a le faire fonctionner , su une carte graphique radeon hd 5700 series ,tout simplement en decochant le parametre crossfire(2) sur ma carte ,c nickel , ouuufffff

stupid errors

every time i try to run watch dogs i get an error... says i need vista service pack 1 or better to play... IM RUNNING WINDOWS 7 64BIT SP1!!!! WHATS GOING ON HERE? DOES IT JUST NOT PICK UP MY OS? flustering.... i payed alot for the game and dlc.... now it wont let me play.... WTH?

I call BS.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi All,

There has been many posts recently asking if the game can run on certain hardware, the answer is yes - if you meet these requirements:

MINIMUM

Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66Ghz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
    RAM: 6GB
    Video card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 (see supported list)
    DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
    Disk Space: 20 Gb
    Sound: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
    Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
    Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY

RECOMMENDED

Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
    Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5Ghz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0Ghz or better
    RAM: 8GB or more
    Video card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list) or better
    Supported video cards at the time of release:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GTX500, GTX600, GTX700 series;
    AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series
    Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
    Here are my system specs, they are very similar if not exceeding "RECOMMENDED."

Processor: AMD FX-8150 @ 4.2 GHz
    Ram: 32 GB DDR3 2133 MHz
    Video card: 2 AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2GB of GDDR5 RAM each for a total of 4GB, in SLI on Dual PCIe 3.0 16x bus.

Even with these specs, I have to lower the texture quality to high, and set AA no higher that MSAA 4x or I get the Laaaaaaagggggggg.

Originally Posted by Bonesmasher518 Go to original post
    I'm playing with an ASUS G74SX.
    Bonesmasher, your laptop has, by today's standards, a pretty terrible video card. I replaced my G53JW (that has a GTX460m) back in January because it was showing it's age.
    Benchmarks:
    GTX460m 1370
    GTX560m 1549
    GTX460 2664
    GTX560 3098
    GTX660 (The $189 desktop wonderGPU) 4119

A $600 Core i3/8GB/GTX660 desktop PC will be three times as capable as your $1500 laptop at this point in time.

That said, I replaced the G53JW with an $800 MiniITX Hackintosh/Windows 7 machine based around the Gigabyte Z87n-wifi, a Core i5 4440, 8GB in a single stick, and the aforementioned GTX660.
    Plays Watch_Dogs on Medium (with Motion Blur turned off because, for me, it's more like Motion Sick...) like a dream (and dual boots into OSX Mavericks for Bandcamp and the like without a hitch).

Meanwhile, the GF unit has stuttering issues with her AMD 965 Black (which benchmarks about the same as my i5) + GTX550 + 16GB RAM.

Pls for patch with optimization

My specs:
    i7-3770 3.40GHz
    8.00GB
    Radeon HD 7870 2GB
    W7 64b
    Some HDD
    2 monitors, but playin on one 1920x1200

Y and need to play on the lowest settings, still have sometime lag. Just in the middle of car chase f.e. game just skips some frames every 30 seconds? This really sucks. Every game had on ultra (far cry 3 as well), max payne 3 was the first one with medium settings. Not this game has the lowest settings and still can lag. I know it is no more hi-end hardware anymore, but it is not for the lowest settings.

Game slowly f**King up

I have now finished the main story and the further i played the worse my computer ran it, i have recommended hardware, i does"t seem to matter if i play on ultra or low, my frame rate will go from a solid 60+ and drop down to 1-5 fps, it has really impacted my game and i am not too happy about it, if there is a fix could some one let me know

Good

45-60 fps low setting