🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    A poorly optimised game.
    Hopefully patches can rectify this issue.

Similar problem with the release of Crysis 3 - absolutely terrible optimisation issues, but they were fixed in a few patches later.

PwQt's Avatar Junior Member
    Would run smoothly, BUT THE OPTIMALIZATION IS WORSE THAN IN GTA 4!

Hallo,

The game is a failure of the year!

MY PC:

Intel Pentium G680

8 GB Ram

MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770

Win 7 64 bit

Unfortunately, the game says that I have Windows XP

-----------------

MY FPS in game:

11-15 in car

20-30 outside

every few minutes in the game lag 3 sekund!

Support says that I have a weak processor. I do not agree with this! All the games I work on the highest graphics settings Top blame on gamer. Blame Nvidia and their wonderful "GameWork" Very thanks greens ruined this game! Now this, fix it!!!

No issues running WatchDogs on Ultra settings after a bit of troubleshooting the 8x MSAA issue I had and after updating t AMD's Catalyst 14.6 beta drivers. My main system components are listed below.

Intel i7 4770K @ 4.3GHz
    16GB G.Skill PC3-2400MHz
    MSI Radeon 7950 3GB
    OCZ Vertex 3 160GB SSD

i can run watch dogs not on best setting but it wont stop me form playing it

Error!

Now i've finally installed the game and was looking forward to play it. but suddenly it popped up with the message

Error!
    Run it with Windows Vista or higher.

As i wondered why i checked the specifications for the game and my computer.

My computer runs with:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-bit system)
    Processor: Intel Core i7
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    RAM 8 GB

And i still cant figure why it wont run the game. As i see it, all the requirements for the game has been met and still this problem????

I still can't play it!
    I keep trying but it says I need vista or higher but yet I have windows 7?
    really confusing me cause I can play all the other games which require windows 7.

any help would be great at solving this problem
    If not is it posable to get a refund at all?
    it was though steam .

Originally Posted by ReneNorskov Go to original post
    Now i've finally installed the game and was looking forward to play it. but suddenly it popped up with the message

Error!
    Run it with Windows Vista or higher.

As i wondered why i checked the specifications for the game and my computer.

My computer runs with:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (64-bit system)
    Processor: Intel Core i7
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
    RAM 8 GB

And i still cant figure why it wont run the game. As i see it, all the requirements for the game has been met and still this problem????
    This am getting aswell
    glad to hear its just not me hope it will be fixed soon cause am see all the youtubers playing it and its annoying

Can't play the game. After crashing my games keep corrupting. Have to verify serval times to fix it or start a new game.

This is sooooo bad...
    I raised a case and noones got back to me yet *tear*.

4670k CPU
    GTX 680 GPU
    16 gigs of ram

NOPE i can not play the game. Weird thing is that my fps is pretty much the same when i am playing the game on everything set to lowest settings and high settings. around 25 fps. my rig can almost max out crisis 3... but cant play this game which looks much much worse on low. WHAT HAPPEND? I should be able to play this on high with 50 - 60 fps. Now i play on low with 20 - 30 fps

Can i get my money back somehow?
    (edit: I get these fps when I am walking around on the streets.
    I get like 40 - 60 inside buildings.
    and yes i have the newest drivers)