My graphics are messed up [SOLVED]

Hello,

First, I want to say thank you for releasing this beta. Trials Fusion is my most anticipated game this year, and I'm very excited to get early access. That being said, I'm having a problem that makes it difficult to play. The game runs well, I can use all the features and finish races and the menus look fine, but as you can see in the photos there is a something wrong with the graphics. I've tried lowering all the settings, changing the resolution, and restarting my computer, but it didn't help. Here are my specs:

Dell Inspiron 7720
    Windows 8 x64
    Intel Core i7-3630QM
    8gb RAM
    NVIDEA GeForce GT 650M

Please let me know if I can do anything about this, I'm dying get into this game. Thank you!

Did you try verifying game files?

Originally Posted by mrjorts Go to original post
    Did you try verifying game files?

I am having the same problem as well and I have tried verifying my game files.

i7-4702MQ
    Geforce GTX 760M
    16gb ram
    Win 8.1

I had similar problems with the Titanfall beta and the fix was to make sure you selected "High Performance GPU" in the Nvidia Control Panel, but this did not fix this issue.

Help!

Originally Posted by diggler08 Go to original post
    I am having the same problem as well and I have tried verifying my game files.

i7-4702MQ
    Geforce GTX 760M

I had similar problems with the Titanfall beta and the fix was to make sure you selected "High Performance GPU" in the Nvidia Control Panel, but this did not fix this issue.

Help!
    I'm in the same situation, it passes verification and I have it set to use the Nvidia card rather than the integrated graphics, but to no avail. I'm reinstalling now, I'll post the results.

Update: Reinstall didn't work unfortunately. Also, the track Deep Freeze crashes the game before the course loads. All the other tracks are playable.

Johkr's Avatar Community Developer
    Well that doesn't look right. We'll get a PC support rep in here with some answers.

Same problem here with my MSI GT60, i7 4700MQ , Nvidia gtx 780M , Windows 8.1, 16go RAM

i had texture glitching too but i updated drivers and it was fixed
    amd radeon HD8730M grafics card

Originally Posted by SparkierJoNESZ Go to original post
    i had texture glitching too but i updated drivers and it was fixed
    amd radeon HD8730M grafics card
    All of these problems are NVIDIA related except yours and unfortunately I am running the most current driver available.

Same problem here with NVIDIA GTX 765M.
    Driver version : Geforce 335.23

I tried to verif files (no problem detected), and uninstall/install still same probems.

I have same problems.

NVIDEA GeForce GT 635M
    Ram: 16Go
    Intel Core i7-3630QM
    Windows8

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►