This game is a shame on the trial license

I've buy every game of the serie trial license trial 2 second edition and love them all and the only reason why i'm happy to be part of the beta is I will save money by not buying this one. ATV are you kidding me ATv not fun at all to play. every track is boring they put so much time to make a good looking background they forgot the reason number one why people play trial is the gameplay. FMX is so useless and boring, if I want to play a MX freestyle game I will play a Mx freestyle game. when I play trial I want Hard track thaht put my skill to the test. I'm still grinding the other version to get gold in some trak and this one I got gold in each track at the first try.

I hate to say thaht but don't buy this game if you are a fan of this license you will be disapointed.

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Not sure if this is useful to you, but I initially had the same concerns regarding difficulty playing the PC Beta. However, after playing the console versions I can confirm things do pick up and get more challenging in the latter half of the game. The extremes in particular didn't disappoint. RL have already stated that they are looking into addressing issues regarding trials track times being influenced by fmx so even if you don't buy day one i wouldn't quit just yet as the game is sure to get better. All my point of view of course

I understand that u dont like some parts of trials.
    But u dont see the complete picture. The whole trials game.
    Dont stare blind on a few things u dont like.
    Compare it with a girl/boy u like, but u dont want her/him because (s)he has 1 thing that u dont like.
    I love trials and i got it on PC only, all i dislike on PC s the delay.
    There is not 1 game ever made that is perfect for everybody, there is always 1 or more things someone dont like.
    All i can say is: enjoy it or dont.

Zzzlol94's Avatar Member
    All the tracks in the Beta are Beginner to Medium. Which means they're not difficult. Since you say you've saved money on the Beta, must mean you've only played the first 4 areas. Like I've said somewhere else, FMX is an addition, you can ignore it EASILY if you don't care about having every platinum in the game. There's only one area that promotes the Panda, the rest are primarily the other bikes.

And for your information, Fusion is a lot more difficult than Evolution when you get to the Extreme tracks. Overall it's more difficult than Evo. It's not better than Evo, but it's not a bad game either.