Great...

Great game is backk.. )) i was eating my fingernails this few days... but now i cant log in,it says incorect login.
    I`m guessing its posible i`m baned cos maybe i posted rude coment about whats going onn. but if its so pls let me know adleast. and if not lol pls help...

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    If you have issues with either the game - or - your account, you need to contact support:

www.support.ubi.com - sigh in - click 'My Questions' and then click 'Ask a question' at the top of the screen.

Fill in your game details and the issue - and Support can check.

my bad

Originally Posted by krigercina Go to original post
    Great game is backk.. )) i was eating my fingernails this few days... but now i cant log in,it says incorect login.
    I`m guessing its posible i`m baned cos maybe i posted rude coment about whats going onn. but if its so pls let me know adleast. and if not lol pls help...
    lol my bad sry, i was typing wrong password.

tnx..

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    If you have issues with either the game - or - your account, you need to contact support:

www.support.ubi.com - sigh in - click 'My Questions' and then click 'Ask a question' at the top of the screen.

Fill in your game details and the issue - and Support can check.
    ok tnx i`l ceep that in mind if something really hapens lol, this was just my exitment mistake

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Glad you have the game working now.

Locking thread due to being resolved.