Global Overall Single Player Leaderboard Score is Wrong (Glitch?!)

Hi, I've been a Trails Rider for a very long time. I had a chance to play the game since April 8 while reviewing the game for my YouTube Channel. The leaderboards were reset twice during this time.

Since the resets I have had a big problem with my score on the overall leaderboard. My score is stuck in the 4,500,000 - 5,500,000 range even though I have almost all platinums in the game. Yes, I have replayed every level in the game since the reset, and I even tried to delete my game save and start over. For some reason, the game isn't counting my overall scores properly, and I am unable to get any points on many of the levels. Considering my times and medals, I should EASILY have over 10,000,000 points on this leaderboard at the moment.

I have went through every single track multiple times and beat my previous best scores to see if this would "override" the glitch, but it has not.

Please fix this as the global leaderboard is the main reason I play this game, and I would like to be competitive in the community, thanks!

Hi,

We will investigate this issue
    Can you please provide your Rank in leaderboards? or post a screenshot?

Here is a screenshot:

I'm at 199/212 medals, so I have 13 Gold & 40 Platinum medals. Also, this is XB1, but there is only a PC thread right now.