empecee's Avatar Senior Member
    just picked up a 360 again . cant believe what a a joy it is to play evo again . did redlynx make this game or was it divine intervention . so glad they made this game . and makes me sad that redlynx probably will never capture what was so great about this game again . literally cant play fusion . i cant stand everything about it . it all just feels wrong on an epic scale . im even iching to build .

Eevan80's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by empecee Go to original post
    just picked up a 360 again
    Saw you in the editor a few days ago, nice read! Are you seriously planning on building something new? *fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by shakeyclaret Go to original post
    I must say that im loving evo more than ever
    Me too mate! Played a lot of Evo over the last week and nearly beat all of my PB's. Enjoying it so much right now.

Awesome news kid!
    Hope to see some good stuff from you.

KorIash's Avatar Member
    This game is still not dead to me, but track central is barely worth the time nowadays.

I played a lot of speedrun tracks by ramchandra, and they were extremely enjoyable. Can someone recommend me builders for beg-hard speedrun tracks? Would be much appreciated

Camzarcar's Avatar Senior Member
    Track central is still good Korlash, captain range used to be a joke, but for a long time now he's put up really good obstacles for ninjas/speedrunning tracks. As well as a lot of other people too, like dead rabbit, nicod has a few, twistedtalent has tons that you could play, as well as everyone who does a ninja now puts up an easier version which is always fun to play. Like roxy/sub studio/me/ares squiz.

KorIash's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Camzarcar Go to original post
    Track central is still good Korlash, captain range used to be a joke, but for a long time now he's put up really good obstacles for ninjas/speedrunning tracks. As well as a lot of other people too, like dead rabbit, nicod has a few, twistedtalent has tons that you could play, as well as everyone who does a ninja now puts up an easier version which is always fun to play. Like roxy/sub studio/me/ares squiz.
    Yeah, so far captain range is the only mass-producer that I can pay respect to. His lines are often okay. Dave pidgeon man's tracks on the other hand irritate the crap out of me

I'll soon check the list of wrench holders, but also look at some of the track builders you mentioned. You have been very helpful, I appreciate it.

empecee's Avatar Senior Member
    i just released one last night . just waiting for some stuff and a new controller than i can get my 360 were i want it so i can use it more . . im sure amorphus will build again .

xzamplez's Avatar Senior Member
    Ben, TwistedTalentzz is what you're looking for. Just pure speedrunning goodness of all difficulties.

KorIash's Avatar Member
    sweetness, I will check out twistedtalentzz tracks then.

I worked on getting good runs on the beg/easy tracks on Trials HD. It might be hard coming back after driving a 700 pound medicine ball

HD is my favourite game in the series by far. I also enjoy Evo for its nice track design, but for me HD is much more themed in realism.

It's a shame its forum doesn't get visited anymore though. (I posted a thread about difficulties climbing up a given ramp, a few months ago, but 0 replies.)

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234