Morfyboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by IFTHISTHENTHAT Go to original post
    Hey Morphy, I would agree that it is interesting... but I do not think it is a lead.

Funktastic did some solid work, studying the old tablets, finding something with regards to a boat, and then finding this, seems almost too good to be true. Funk did some great detective work and while I can't really be the final say on the matter, to me it simply looks like a pattern that would be created from mirroring the texture used on the bottom of the ship. This would have been done to save space/processing resources (or something along those lines in a game dev sort of way).

I'm impressed with the amount of research he's put into it. Also I'm intrigued at what it could mean. One recurring theme across the current "riddle" so far is time. That's all I've got right now.
    Yeah.. I agree with you mate. Looks like some sort of texture lays of sorts.. I think Funk has got the search bug for sure.. He's certainly committed himself to this.

He's messaged me on Twitter mate, wanting to talk to you.. I said I'd pass this on. Don't know how you guys would communicate though, as he's no access to the forums..

Also, he just posted this :-

Intriguing stuff whether it's an actual riddle clue or not..

wow. i have my doubts about the website as it doesn't seem like an anba creation, but i'll be damned if that isn't some impressive work funk is doing.

should we nudge anba and inquire for some subtle verification on whether this is in fact a proper path or a matter of chance?

and ask funk if he wants more unsolved riddle stuff to look into... we can change the 058 to 061 in The Void as shown here by collecting the paper out of the copy machine, but unsure of what it means.

does funktastic just not have web access? banned from forums? can he still PM me?

something interesting found in ANBA's linkedin

https://fi.linkedin.com/in/antti-ilvessuo-2a35952

does funktastic just not have web access? banned from forums? can he still PM me?
    He's banned mate.. He sent me his email address to pass onto you. I'll PM you it, so you guys can converse if you want to reach out to him.

Something

Hi.

I joined here last year, said something and never came back XD

BUT I HAVE A REALLY REALLY BAD THEORY!

With the whole thing about the 5th key lying in the editor, and the fact that the editor is an EDITOR, i figured something.

What if you could attempt to make the Eiffel Tower in the editor, set it to midday and everything, and then possibly something will happen? Maybe the 5th key will be obtainable? Maybe the chest will be delivered to the virtual tower?

Only problem is, i have no idea if you can somehow convert the year to 2113.

Is it over ? Is still there people searching clues ? It's been a while since the last message

Originally Posted by ibobtouch Go to original post
    Is it over ? Is still there people searching clues ? It's been a while since the last message
    As far as I know, the biggest unsolved piece of Fusion is in this video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTSDauY605s). Not sure what it's all about, but I had it wrong (or had incorrectly triggered the event) in the video. The trigger is collecting the paper that gets spit out of the copy machine. I'm unsure what the significance of the counting is.

As far as the Evolution riddle, I've had some minor breakthroughs and I figure if there's anywhere worth sharing them, this is the place.

For quite some time I had thought there was a fifth key to find. I no longer consider this. Some will say the fifth key is in the Fusion editor, and that's not truly wrong. There is a physical fifth key, and I believe that to be either with Antti or the "box" to be opened next century. It would make sense to have a backup in case none of the original keys make it.

And then there is the curious contents of the box found in Helsinki. Inside there was an old pocket watch and some old papers that seemed to cover the sale (or transfer) of property. I am quite certain that these two items represent (an old world version of) time and space. I think it suggests how our own current understanding of time and space will seem quite antiquated when the contents of the box under the Eiffel Tower is opened in just under a hundred years.
     1 people found this helpful