Originally Posted by coshikipix Go to original post
    I had the same problem, this is what your looking for : https://duelofchampions.com/en/community/leaderboards
    Thx, but those are just general rankings of the game itself. With both players who registered to r2p and those that did not.
    I'm looking for a way to find out my ranking on r2p leaderboard, and i cant do that apparently.

hectoring's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    Same here brunt!

Originally Posted by avkall Go to original post
    what time?
    The registrations close at 2pm Paris time (May 9). Players should expect a mail informing them of the details of their matches (which cup, which time, opponent, etc.) a few hours later, around 6 pm.

We are working to improve the R2P website, it will get better soon Thanks for understanding.

I like the banner. Especially that potential Dungeon's unit. Is it a hint? :P

Just to dissipate any speculation here, adding a new faction to the game is not part of the plans for now

Irgy_'s Avatar Member
    So there's 48 different tournaments in this thing altogether. And every single one of them (like everything else in this game) starts at 3am for me. Thanks guys.

I get that every time choice will screw someone, it just might be nice to spread the love a little sometimes. There's lots of other time choices even limiting to those that are at least acceptable for the US and UK. Especially when you're doing the same thing 8 separate times.

Don't know what happened, but on monday last player in Silver was ~500 in leaderboard and when I checked today, last silver player was 181 in leaderboard. Suddenly that many players left tournament or it's some problem in leaderboard?

Originally Posted by mangol6666 Go to original post
    Don't know what happened, but on monday last player in Silver was ~500 in leaderboard and when I checked today, last silver player was 181 in leaderboard. Suddenly that many players left tournament or it's some problem in leaderboard?
    Yes, I was also surprised to see this. Can there be some clarification please? Also, even though I am currently on position 137 the text next to my banner indicates that I am a bronze player. This somewhat annoys me.

Originally Posted by AiluMela Go to original post
    Yes, I was also surprised to see this. Can there be some clarification please? Also, even though I am currently on position 137 the text next to my banner indicates that I am a bronze player. This somewhat annoys me.
    Hi,

There was a calculation error in the 'Last Silver Player' values for the first days of the week, but now the right value appears.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, and congrats to all registered players !

Originally Posted by Kataklysm6661 Go to original post
    Hi,

There was a calculation error in the 'Last Silver Player' values for the first days of the week, but now the right value appears.
    Sorry for the inconvenience, and congrats to all registered players !
    Ok so who should be in silver the top 500 players ? because I was rank 440 and my position is telling me i am in bronze still.

Also what time does these tournaments start in eastern time ? according to me its 1 pm but im not the best at these things.