kia ora

road to paris

npavcec's Avatar Senior Member
    I have a problem with the Road 2 Paris web site - it does not show any videos nor streams which were "docked" to the web site. I've tried the latest Firefox and IE. Any ideas how to fix this?

Here is how it looks like.. there is a blank box where the video should be playing..

use google chrome...on firefox it doesnt work

So if you look on the leadership thing is shows the last silver player at like mid 300's yet a score of 340 or something which is around 1200th not 340th. I assume the rank is a typo and the score is the cut off for the top 25% which makes more sense since there seems to be 4600+ with 1 or higher so 25% would make sense.

Also didn't they say the lader would restart at the end of each month?

Originally Posted by Turbo-Fangz Go to original post
    So if you look on the leadership thing is shows the last silver player at like mid 300's yet a score of 340 or something which is around 1200th not 340th. I assume the rank is a typo and the score is the cut off for the top 25% which makes more sense since there seems to be 4600+ with 1 or higher so 25% would make sense.

Also didn't they say the lader would restart at the end of each month?
    The leaderboard will indeed be reset on May 9. All Champion Points collected after this date will be used for the June tournaments.

avkall's Avatar Duel of Champions Grandmaster
    what time?

Originally Posted by Kataklysm6661 Go to original post
    The leaderboard will indeed be reset on May 9. All Champion Points collected after this date will be used for the June tournaments.
    Thanks. What about the fact its showing a rank of the bottom 25% for silver as 344 etc when it should be 1200+? Just wanted to verify, i wasn't planning on playing hardly at all until the weekend as long as I was far into silver class but wanted to verify that this was an error.

Originally Posted by avkall Go to original post
    what time?

Yeah pls Ubi what time exactly will you close the registrations and the actual ranking ? I want to grind the points I miss and I would like to have a deadline to manage myself.

TY

I'm having troubles with this r2p website.
    I registered couple of days ago and I still can't find a way to check my rank, all i can see is the first 10 and last gold/silver player. Am i missing something ?
    Further more, its shows Cassandra as my last played hero, when i fact i haven't played Cassandra in 10 days or more now.
    Only thing it does show correctly is my banner, as it changes as i change it in-game...

Originally Posted by LQDBrunt Go to original post
    I'm having troubles with this r2p website.
    I registered couple of days ago and I still can't find a way to check my rank, all i can see is the first 10 and last gold/silver player. Am i missing something ?
    Further more, its shows Cassandra as my last played hero, when i fact i haven't played Cassandra in 10 days or more now.
    Only thing it does show correctly is my banner, as it changes as i change it in-game...
    I had the same problem, this is what your looking for : https://duelofchampions.com/en/community/leaderboards