Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member

May Gold Finales streamed live! Tune in at 7pm CEST/1pm EST

Hello Champions,

The Finales are coming and the line-up is excitng : LQDBrunt, Oyau, Carbo20, Matrix.disc, Avkall, Dremonyx, Jkkk89 & Jayrodocavaco will compete for the title of Champion for this month !

Tune in at 7pm CEST/1pm EST on www.twitch.tv/duelofchampions !

stream be in real time or just replays?

We always add a short delay (10 to 20 minutes) in order to avoid any cheating.
    This is also what we recommend for people streaming their Road to Paris match!

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the commentary is just plain terrible. TONS of mistakes, mixing up the names of the cards, forgetting player's names, mixing up stats, etc. etc.
    I know you guys are not playing the game much, and that's fine, but if you're aware of that why just not get some of the top players to comment the matches?

Regards,
    Hejt

Commenting live on a set like this is a lot of pressure, and I usually fare better than that! I will improve over the course of the competition and we'll improve the stream as well, that was the first edition

Alright, I still got a little bit of faith left. Good luck with the next one.

Btw. Carbo20 could stay alive in the last game, if he'd just bridge + void rift the elephants instead of drawing a card first.

jkk89's Avatar First 1700 ELO! Hooah!
    Hejt, I don't agree with U. Commentaries was really good.

Well, I expect the casters to know the types (melee/flyer/shooter) of cards, not mixing up might/magic/destiny, not mixing up certain cards, and knowing which magic schools have access to what spells (f.e. Ariana having access to dispel, not just Price of the Void) as the basics; I get it they may not recognise the deck type (Dhamiria Mass Rage or not) or kinds of cards used in certain decks (f.e. MotT Acamas won't run War Tents), but at least knowing the cards and what they do should be the basic knowledge for casting the game. And things like talking that Mass Dispel may be useful only against Enthrall because Hakeem may not be running any more ongoing spells, when the previous game was saved by double Stone Shield just makes me cringe. But it's just my opinion, so...

We are doing this again, tonight!

Same time same place

cucu99's Avatar Heed the Call!
    Am i allowed to stream my own games?