Trials Fusion DLC Issue Light Up The Skies

Hi,

I have just inputted the DLC code for Light Up The Skies on the PS4, the code went through fine, an error briefly popped up and I believe it said "unavailable at this time. i use to work for PlayStation technical support so I have done everything possible on the PS4 itself, I just want to know if the content is delayed or what has happened to it. I've checked the library, re-installed the application, deleted the save data etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    DLC content? The game is just out, I would assume first dlc maybe comes within a month

sebastianaalton's Avatar Trials Developer
    Yes, there are no DLCs currently available on any platform. The game just got launched.

I am having this same problem only with the season pass. And by the way guys he means the little dlc for a new bike model.

I can not access to season pass Content. Why? if now are offering on the PS Store.

I have the same problem.
    If not available, why sell it in the PS Store?
    Who can answer it? I bought the physical version with Season Pass included, and I can not access the content.
    I entered the code and nothing happens.

Thanks for your Help!!!!!!!

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    A season pass contains 6 DLC's. They are not part of the basic game and are additional content that is released later (maybe one once a month). You can buy it already so you can just jump in when the content releases, it's basically a pre-order of additional content

Thanks for your help. Makes sense but a tad stupid I don't want to wait a bloody month just to use a new bike and costume.

Why release a game with that kind of content and not have it released yet? Not bothered about the season pass stuff, i know that will come later. Just that little bit of
    DLC and it's not available ridiculous.

Known issue - ps4 additional content

Originally Posted by Lethaltare Go to original post
    Hi,

I have just inputted the DLC code for Light Up The Skies on the PS4, the code went through fine, an error briefly popped up and I believe it said "unavailable at this time. i use to work for PlayStation technical support so I have done everything possible on the PS4 itself, I just want to know if the content is delayed or what has happened to it. I've checked the library, re-installed the application, deleted the save data etc.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Finally got a response from Ubisoft. I'm having the same issue. Their reply is below:

"I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for reporting this issue. This is a known issue that the development team has identified. There is a planned resolution in a future update.At the current time, there are no official details or release date pertaining to the update but when it becomes available, there will be details on the game's official forum at http://forums.ubi.com and our Support Website (http://support.ubi.com). "

Maybe one day we'll get it. Hate waiting on something that should have been fixed day one. No excuses for this lazy quality control.