View Poll Results: Which feature in VMR You hate the most ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merc being able to perform melee when tazed.

    0 0%
  • Lack of middle movement speed.

    1 50.00%
  • Short death from above range.

    0 0%
  • Stationary hacking mechanic.

    0 0%
  • Melee combat being in favour of mercenaries.

    1 50.00%
  • Spies moving so silently.

    0 0%
  • No autoclimb option in the mod.

    0 0%
  • No gamepad support.

    0 0%
  • Anti-cheat.

    0 0%
  • The level of gameplay difficulty in general.

    0 0%
  1. #31
    I am online right now anyone to play ??
    Share this post

  2. #32
    NEW VERSION AVALIABLE!! v 0.8
    Now it is the end of frontal killing for spies and more! ^_^
    To find changes and download link, see the first post.
    To find players PM me on Uplay. We can test and play together if you like the mod.
    If You have tested, leave some reply and share your opinion!!

    Great thanks to the basket_man for making possible for spies to use the cloak ability, and for being helpful tester of the mod. ; ]
    Share this post

  3. #33
    Some fooling around the map while using the v0.8 version.
    Share this post

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by S.C.S_Sephoroid Go to original post
    Some fooling around the map while using the v0.8 version.

    Thank you for the big work you are doing =)
    Share this post

  5. #35
    Is it possible to use matchmaking service with this modification? or does it only work in private matches?
    Share this post

  6. #36
    Originally Posted by Roberto1223 Go to original post
    Is it possible to use matchmaking service with this modification? or does it only work in private matches?
    It was not tested yet, but I believe that this is possible only to play 2 vs 2.
    I need to test this with some players and if something is not working properly, it will be fixed in the next version.
    If you have some friends to play with, just test it out and share here to help.


    The greatest trouble that I have with the mod, is the lack of players willing to test the mod.
    I believe that not much people here, likes the changes and a lot of them prefers original gameplay.
    This is not what I expected, but I think that most of the players who were SCCT VS mode veterans and fans, just left the forums and left the game.
    I left the game also, before I decided to create the modification.
    While I decided to create the mod I hoped, that there will be alot of players who will support it.
    Now I see that players who doesn't like non stealth SvM are almost extincted race here, in SCBL.
    Share this post

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by S.C.S_Sephoroid Go to original post
    It was not tested yet, but I believe that this is possible only to play 2 vs 2.
    I need to test this with some players and if something is not working properly, it will be fixed in the next version.
    If you have some friends to play with, just test it out and share here to help.


    The greatest trouble that I have with the mod, is the lack of players willing to test the mod.
    I believe that not much people here, likes the changes and a lot of them prefers original gameplay.
    This is not what I expected, but I think that most of the players who were SCCT VS mode veterans and fans, just left the forums and left the game.
    I left the game also, before I decided to create the modification.
    While I decided to create the mod I hoped, that there will be alot of players who will support it.
    Now I see that players who doesn't like non stealth SvM are almost extincted race here, in SCBL.

    I am willing to test but I have no friends to test it with. So please add me to Uplay as Roberto1223
    Share this post

  8. #38
    I have created some forum for the mod.
    All future updates and players to play with can be found here:
    http://www.classic-mod.cba.pl/index.php

    Please regiser if you are interested in this modification and support it.
    Thx for all testers.
    Share this post

  9. #39
    playlisting's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    784
    Nice mod! Look forward to playing it
    Share this post

  10. #40
    BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    6,766
    You should make it so Spies don't move fast when hanging from ledges. Make it so it's locked at the slow speed if possible.
    Share this post