View Poll Results: Which feature in VMR You hate the most ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merc being able to perform melee when tazed.

0 0%
  • Lack of middle movement speed.

1 50.00%
  • Short death from above range.

0 0%
  • Stationary hacking mechanic.

0 0%
  • Melee combat being in favour of mercenaries.

1 50.00%
  • Spies moving so silently.

0 0%
  • No autoclimb option in the mod.

0 0%
  • No gamepad support.

0 0%
  • Anti-cheat.

0 0%
  • The level of gameplay difficulty in general.

0 0%
    Originally Posted by Daredevil_Diver Go to original post
    I would wan in on this but sadly i'm a console monkey. But let's face it, SvM classic even as is, is the best thing that Blacklist as a game has to offer. That said, i have to agree that it's not what it used to be either. of course since my PS2 never had a broad band connection, i'd just spend a lot of time monkeying around and exploring. Still, as far as level design goes, Blacklist is nothing compared to what the old ones were. I'd love to see them bring back any of the old elements of Chaos Theory's versus mode.
    In my opinion, Blacklist multiplayer is an action game and classic mode is unplayable without the mod.

Originally Posted by Daredevil_Diver Go to original post
    But let's face it, SvM classic even as is, is the best thing that Blacklist as a game has to offer.
    Even if I was one of the people who bought this for SvM only, I'd disagree. SP is done better than SvM in the first place, and Blacklist is the best SvM mode in my view.

Just checked back on the forums and I found this post. WOW! I can't wait to try it out! Very impressive display of initiative!

Version 0.7 is now avaliable ^_^
    and v0.7a is the one for those who like to play with the use of active sprint feature

Mod

I played this mod with friends ... it's amazing. Ever since I played this version, I do not want to play already in the original blacklist. Everything is brilliantly balanced, thanks to the enormity of the author, because he has done a very good job ... as for me, this mod should run for the title Splinter Cell Blacklist 1.04. Greetings!

Nice work

but with that hacking it should be great if if be combination of all
    [20:29:06] Vaclav Bednar: i would make it like half ot this time on station. and you should have to hide again, but just for less time about half. and that time would be runnig only if you be somewhere in cover- without moving or climbig or shooting you know like hold some button. but i like it great job!

Originally Posted by Bednar33 Go to original post
    but with that hacking it should be great if if be combination of all
    [20:29:06] Vaclav Bednar: i would make it like half ot this time on station. and you should have to hide again, but just for less time about half. and that time would be runnig only if you be somewhere in cover- without moving or climbig or shooting you know like hold some button. but i like it great job!
    Thank You for Your feedback. I'm afraid that I have not such possibilities to make this kind of hacking, but the idea is nice. Did you played 2 vs 2 ?
    As far as my 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 tests run out I think that the hacking time is good, but the mod still need more testing.

Originally Posted by S.C.S_Sephoroid Go to original post
    I still play CT but it is kind of old, buggy and graphics are not so good, there is this gamma problem (you can see in darkness when you will rise your gamma). Lots of my friends dont want to play CT with me, because it is so old.. and I like some new blacklist features. Maps in Blacklist are really awful, that's true.. but this game has a huge unused potencial to be something more. I cannot repair bugs of Blacklist and I wont create new better maps, but I can make this game at least playable and enjoyable to me. This will never be as great as old VS mode, but I hope that this mod will make me want to play classic mode and will deliver me what I have paid for. Also, I hope to have fun playing it without raging at ubisoft this much, about things that they have ****ed up so badly.. in the new classic mode. Classic mode without this mod, is totally unplayable to me. If there are some people somwhere over there, who feel the same way. If you are desperate about what classic mode is, just try to test this mod with me. For me it helped alot, now at least I can play Classic mode with some friends and feel good about gameplay experiences. If there is a single person who will get better game experiences through this mod, it is worth it. If you want to try it with your friends or just test with me, just pm me on my uplay account "S.C.S_Sephoroid" I will send you the mod. I'm open for any response. At this time mod is rly hardcore, it is almost impossible to hack all 3 terminals. I need to figure out some way to make it easier for spies. Now, in beta state there is possibility to play and test classic mode in 4 vs 4. In the final state, it will be only 2 vs 2.
    I can also make blacklist mode playable on classic maps. Is someone interested in this kind of mod?
    I agree with Sephoroid. Chaos Theory was the best splinter cell ever created. But this game has 9 years old. And few people play this game ( Only noobs BTW ).

If you need help, tell me. Nickname : Remul0k3.

This may be fun as blacklist community is now absent...http://www.projectstealthgame.com

Originally Posted by the_stealthcat Go to original post
    This may be fun as blacklist community is now absent...http://www.projectstealthgame.com
    I know this project, but this game is being in development like forever. I have no hope that this game will ever be released ^_^
    Surely not soon enough. : |