View Poll Results: Which feature in VMR You hate the most ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merc being able to perform melee when tazed.

0 0%
  • Lack of middle movement speed.

1 50.00%
  • Short death from above range.

0 0%
  • Stationary hacking mechanic.

0 0%
  • Melee combat being in favour of mercenaries.

1 50.00%
  • Spies moving so silently.

0 0%
  • No autoclimb option in the mod.

0 0%
  • No gamepad support.

0 0%
  • Anti-cheat.

0 0%
  • The level of gameplay difficulty in general.

0 0%
    I'v just posted link for download at the first post. Test it with friends or with me, and post here your thoughts.

SCCUser1978's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by S.C.S_Sephoroid Go to original post
    I'v just posted link for download at the first post. Test it with friends or with me, and post here your thoughts.
    I just played for a very short time but from what saw, He did a amazing job.

Originally Posted by SCCUser1978 Go to original post
    I just played for a very short time but from what saw, He did a amazing job.
    Thank you for your kindness. I hope that more people will like the beta mod and as soon as it will be finished, we will be able to create a small community of players who will play together with use of the mod.

question, is there anyway you can post a link or download for this mod so the only think you change is make
    it a 4v4 classic, I like remote hacking, what I want to do is 4v4 classic when I have a lot of friends online instead of balcklist mode but I don't want to be confused with all the new rules you added.

Originally Posted by VDUB-MAN1 Go to original post
    question, is there anyway you can post a link or download for this mod so the only think you change is make
    it a 4v4 classic, I like remote hacking, what I want to do is 4v4 classic when I have a lot of friends online instead of balcklist mode but I don't want to be confused with all the new rules you added.
    Yes I can do this rly fast. I don't think that this will be very ballanced to play classic mode this way, but send me your original blacklist.umd file, so I can make this change for you. BTW I can make even 100 vs 100 if you want ^_^

KevinPDZ0916's Avatar Banned
    I saw the small video of the changes, especially to the traditional stationary hacking. It looks awesome.

Is there Any chance that some of you guys, who have the mod, could get together and record a playsession of the 2 v 2 Classic match, so we can see how the changes make it more like an evolution of CT SvM ? Also a recorded play session of 4v4 on Classic would be great too!

Play sessions of all 6 maps would be great too. But I'm very curious to see how Uranium Mine, Virus Vault, and Lebanese Hospital perform on this mod.

I don't have a gaming PC anymore. I only have xbox 360. I'd like to see how the mod is if you guys have time to record any play sessions. Plus it'd be great for Ubisoft to see how to make SvM Classic the next time around. The mod looks great, and I can't wait to see more.

Originally Posted by KevinPDZ0916 Go to original post
    I saw the small video of the changes, especially to the traditional stationary hacking. It looks awesome.

Is there Any chance that some of you guys, who have the mod, could get together and record a playsession of the 2 v 2 Classic match, so we can see how the changes make it more like an evolution of CT SvM ? Also a recorded play session of 4v4 on Classic would be great too!

Play sessions of all 6 maps would be great too. But I'm very curious to see how Uranium Mine, Virus Vault, and Lebanese Hospital perform on this mod.

I don't have a gaming PC anymore. I only have xbox 360. I'd like to see how the mod is if you guys have time to record any play sessions. Plus it'd be great for Ubisoft to see how to make SvM Classic the next time around. The mod looks great, and I can't wait to see more.
    This kind of video will be posted after beta tests, we need to test it alot and improve the mod, in order to maintain more ballance and more stealth gameplay. So far it is hard to test the mod properly, because there is always 3 testers avaliable at once. Bad luck I would say. We played some 2 vs 2 matches before and all I can say is that:
    - Now gameplay is much slower than before.
    - Much more tension is present durring the gameplay.
    - Hacking demands more team work.
    - Defending objectives demands situational awareness.
    - There is almost no way to play it without use of the voice chat.
    - Stealth is more rewarded and more useful.

There are some problems also.
    - I need to remove lights in night vision googles, those lights makes night vision useless. Merc can easily see the lights in the darkness.
    - Hack progress resets every time when you stop hacking. This makes it alot harder for spies to hack all 3 terminals. I need to find some way to make hacking non resetable. For now I have made all 3 terminals to do not dissapear after being hacked. This ballances resetable hacking alot.
    - I'm planning to make spies respawns limited, like it was in chaos theory. Just to make them think before act. This will slow down gameplay alot.

The thing is.. I need more testers and testing ^_^
    This version of the mod is playable but not rly ballanced. It surely needs more testing and some feedback from you guys.

I just want to say thank you! we will test it soon with my clan (8-10 people).
    You don't know how much I'm happy right now!

oh, btw, please don't disable the option to play it 4v4. Soemtimes we are in 8 or 6 and we like to just have fun together. We played blacklist mode but was totaly ****. I would love to play dark version of the maps 4v4 if I want =)

Originally Posted by davidemo89 Go to original post
    I just want to say thank you! we will test it soon with my clan (8-10 people).
    You don't know how much I'm happy right now!

oh, btw, please don't disable the option to play it 4v4. Soemtimes we are in 8 or 6 and we like to just have fun together. We played blacklist mode but was totaly ****. I would love to play dark version of the maps 4v4 if I want =)
    So I'm waiting for Your feedback, I hope that You will have alot of fun while playing the mod. If You or Your friends will have some questions or wishes, fell free to pm me on Uplay.

Daredevil_Diver's Avatar Member
    I would wan in on this but sadly i'm a console monkey. But let's face it, SvM classic even as is, is the best thing that Blacklist as a game has to offer. That said, i have to agree that it's not what it used to be either. of course since my PS2 never had a broad band connection, i'd just spend a lot of time monkeying around and exploring. Still, as far as level design goes, Blacklist is nothing compared to what the old ones were. I'd love to see them bring back any of the old elements of Chaos Theory's versus mode.