View Poll Results: Which feature in VMR You hate the most ?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Merc being able to perform melee when tazed.

0 0%
  • Lack of middle movement speed.

1 50.00%
  • Short death from above range.

0 0%
  • Stationary hacking mechanic.

0 0%
  • Melee combat being in favour of mercenaries.

1 50.00%
  • Spies moving so silently.

0 0%
  • No autoclimb option in the mod.

0 0%
  • No gamepad support.

0 0%
  • Anti-cheat.

0 0%
  • The level of gameplay difficulty in general.

0 0%
    Originally Posted by commando235 Go to original post
    How can I play?
    If you want to play the mod, I can give you current testing version download link. I will be officially released on Monday.
    Installation is pretty simple and allows you to switch between your original game and the VMR with just one double click.

Originally Posted by commando235 Go to original post
    Also how will big games be organized?
    If you mean 4 vs 4 gameplay it is not tested yet, mod is ballanced for 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3.
    4 vs 4 may be much of a chaos. Not enough players is willing to test the mod at this time to try it 4 vs 4.

I suggest You to go here: https://www.facebook.com/Versus.Mode.Redefined
    and check the leatest list of changes, also see some of the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory's spy vs merc multiplayer gameplay videos.
    To get the full idea of how this mod works.

V.M.R_JaRuTo's Avatar Senior Member

Sorry if this is a little off-topic. This thread is about a modification, and the last thread was also about a modification, but also had a little bit of general modding discussion.

Hopefully someone here can help me out really quick.

I'm having trouble changing the stats for the guns and the armor in the singleplayer of the game.

I'm editing the values for the specific armor I want to change in armorpartlibrary.ini, and the weapon value in weaponconfiguration.ini.

I can get certain things to change, like the ammo count for the weapon, or change out the model for the suits, but I can't change the values that the armor and weapon has.

Specifically, I'm trying to give the F40 the stats of the SC-IS pistol, and give the Eclipse suit the stats of the Stealth Nanofiber suit.

Originally Posted by Adam_Wayne Go to original post
    Sorry if this is a little off-topic. This thread is about a modification, and the last thread was also about a modification, but also had a little bit of general modding discussion.

Hopefully someone here can help me out really quick.

I'm having trouble changing the stats for the guns and the armor in the singleplayer of the game.

I'm editing the values for the specific armor I want to change in armorpartlibrary.ini, and the weapon value in weaponconfiguration.ini.

I can get certain things to change, like the ammo count for the weapon, or change out the model for the suits, but I can't change the values that the armor and weapon has.

Specifically, I'm trying to give the F40 the stats of the SC-IS pistol, and give the Eclipse suit the stats of the Stealth Nanofiber suit.
    Please contact me trough Uplay.

Originally Posted by Tryptaminee Go to original post
    this sounds awesome. Add me on uplay if u need more testers. Acc: Tryptaminee12
    Despite everything I play CT yet it is slightly old, surrey and design are not all that great, there is this gamma issue (you can find in murkiness when you will rise your gamma). Bunches of my companions dont need to play CT with me, on the grounds that it is so old.. what's more, I like some new boycott highlights. Maps in Blacklist are truly horrendous, that is valid.. be that as it may, this amusement has a colossal unused potencial to be something more. I can't repair bugs of Blacklist and I wont make new better maps, yet I can make this diversion in any event playable and agreeable to me. This will never be as awesome as old VS mode, however I trust that this mod will make me need to play fantastic mode and will convey me what I have paid for. Likewise, I would like to have a great time playing it without boiling over at ubisoft this much, about things that they have ****ed up so severely.. in the new excellent mode. Exemplary mode without this mod, is absolutely unplayable to me. In the event that there are a few individuals somwhere over yonder, who feel the same way. On the off chance that you are frantic about what fantastic mode is, simply attempt to test this mod with me. For me it helped alot, now at any rate I can play Classic mode with a few companions and like gameplay encounters. In the event that there is a solitary individual who will show signs of improvement diversion encounters through this mod, it is justified, despite all the trouble. In the event that you need to attempt it with your companions or simply test with me, just pm me on my uplay account "S.C.S_Sephoroid" I will send you the mod. I'm open for any reaction. As of now mod is rly in-your-face, it is verging on difficult to hack each of the 3 terminals. I have to make sense of somehow to make it less demanding for spies. Presently, in beta state there is plausibility to play and test exemplary mode in 4 versus 4. In the last state, it will be just 2 versus 2.

Hot Shapers |Hair Building Fiber | Fair Look | Fair Look Cream | Slim Pro
    Zero Addiction Powder
    Dhan Laxmi Yantra
    Wonder Shapers
    Aire Bra | Air Bra |Fair Look | Fair Look Cream

Originally Posted by beingchinmay Go to original post
    Despite everything I play CT yet it is slightly old, surrey and design are not all that great, there is this gamma issue (you can find in murkiness when you will rise your gamma). Bunches of my companions dont need to play CT with me, on the grounds that it is so old.. what's more, I like some new boycott highlights. Maps in Blacklist are truly horrendous, that is valid.. be that as it may, this amusement has a colossal unused potencial to be something more. I can't repair bugs of Blacklist and I wont make new better maps, yet I can make this diversion in any event playable and agreeable to me. This will never be as awesome as old VS mode, however I trust that this mod will make me need to play fantastic mode and will convey me what I have paid for. Likewise, I would like to have a great time playing it without boiling over at ubisoft this much, about things that they have ****ed up so severely.. in the new excellent mode. Exemplary mode without this mod, is absolutely unplayable to me. In the event that there are a few individuals somwhere over yonder, who feel the same way. On the off chance that you are frantic about what fantastic mode is, simply attempt to test this mod with me. For me it helped alot, now at any rate I can play Classic mode with a few companions and like gameplay encounters. In the event that there is a solitary individual who will show signs of improvement diversion encounters through this mod, it is justified, despite all the trouble. In the event that you need to attempt it with your companions or simply test with me, just pm me on my uplay account "S.C.S_Sephoroid" I will send you the mod. I'm open for any reaction. As of now mod is rly in-your-face, it is verging on difficult to hack each of the 3 terminals. I have to make sense of somehow to make it less demanding for spies. Presently, in beta state there is plausibility to play and test exemplary mode in 4 versus 4. In the last state, it will be just 2 versus 2.

Hot Shapers |Hair Building Fiber | Fair Look | Fair Look Cream | Slim Pro
    Zero Addiction Powder
    Dhan Laxmi Yantra
    Wonder Shapers
    Aire Bra | Air Bra |Fair Look | Fair Look Cream

I cannot find anyone on Uplay with this ID: Tryptaminee12
    BTW. thank You for such a time consuming paraphrase, it looks better now ^_^

Today we finally test quick match option in VMR v1.3
    If everything will go smooth, you can expect tomorrow VMR v1.3 being released for public.
    You will be able to download the mod and play quick matches with random people who also have VMR installed.

If You are curious or bored with original gameplay please try the VMR you may like it.
    It is safe to use and you can easily turn it off and on, no backuping is needed.
    With one double click You can turn off the mod and play your original game.
    Make sure to follow the Read Me file it will guide you through the installation process.

There is not many of us so I highly invite all of You to download VMR tomorrow and to have fun with new stealth SvM experience.
    I hope that there will be enough people online to have some fun.

VMR v 1.3
    This is the official release version and can be played in public matches.
    Join us now we are online !!
    DOWNLOAD:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/89qmemnumf...201.3.rar?dl=0

version 1.4 beta: