Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers on PS4

I have tried resetting my console multiple times, but I am currently unable to connect to the Ubisoft servers when I boot up the PS4 version of Trials Fusion.

If it makes any difference, I cannot connect to UPlay on my PS4, either. Though I can connect to UPlay just fine on my PC.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Hi,

Please contact support directly: www.support.ubi.com - that will allow them to investigate.

morrillo's Avatar Senior Member
    Uplay...what more can I say? I don't even have the game until tomorrow and already I am dreading Uplay...
    Hope you get yours sorted, it might be busy servers?

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by morrillo Go to original post
    Uplay...what more can I say? I don't even have the game until tomorrow and already I am dreading Uplay...
    Hope you get yours sorted, it might be busy servers?
    Uplay normally works fine.

The Xbox One version is up and running - hopefully this is nothing major [not a local issue] and just the servers are not currently online - which will be corrected for release.

Uplay is used on all Ubisoft titles - and mostly without a hitch.

It's possible that people getting the game early, caught out the guys controlling the servers

I have seen news saying that the PS4 server issues have been resolved. Hopefully this is the case and you guys can now access the Uplay login as well.

I am able to connect to the Ubisoft PS4 servers now.

But still no luck getting into PS4 UPlay.

Same problem here UPlay no go but servers work.

I just spent the last hour trying to connect to ubisoft servers with little luck. and when i finally got a connection, it'd take about 30 seconds to 1 minutes to save my times. oh and no luck connecting to uplay either :/ i hope it gets fixed soon...

Same here

Cannot connect to Ubisoft servers at this time. Please try again later.
    That's what I get when I try to log in to Uplay or view leaderboards or anything like that.

On an ipad right now, support.ubi.com won't let me submit a problem report, the submit button doesn't work.
     1 people found this helpful

I had connecting problems too. I kep getting in by being persistent. Just keep trying. Try a few times, then wait five minutes, try some more, repeat...