14 hours so far trying to get into the servers and not once has it connected lol I have tried at least twice an hour. Hopefully the game is fixed this time tomorrow or I will go and buy an XBOX 360 to play it on.

I cannot connect with the Ubisoft servers at all. I'm playing the digital version on ps4.
     1 people found this helpful

Johkr's Avatar Community Developer
    We are continuing to investigate server connection issues on the PS4. Please be patient as we are working diligently to get it stable. You may notice intermittent outages. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update Johkr, appreciated. Just here to let everyone know I am in the same boat .. Region Netherlands, Fusion v1.01, PS4.
    Will let you know if it works here...

Same Here.

In Ontario, Canada and no Uplay connection. Getting same "warning".

Originally Posted by turfarea1 Go to original post
    I have a workaround, at least this worked for me! Simply go to the dashboard and choose Trials Fusion, don't start just yet. Press down twice and find some content information such as Season Pass etc. Now click on the "Hue Bike Upgrade". I noticed this "upgrade" had a UPlay logo!

You will be taken to the PS4 web browser and navigated to UPlay.com. Log in using your credentials, they'll work this time.

Next start Trials.. it worked for me!

What I do find confusing is that my username in the Leaderboard is my PSN name and not Ericvf (UPlay), but UPlay is tracking progress and doing its thing.

Let me know if this workS!!

Originally Posted by turfarea1 Go to original post
    I have submitted a thread 31 hours ago and still not had a response from them about it. I know they must be busy with all the issues with the game. I also do not my season pass when I bought the Trials Deluxe Edition.

Worked for me as well.

Thanks for posting.

"Workaround" did not help me. Still cannot connect to Unisoft servers.

same issue for me on Xbox One, but every other game and the uplay app work fine.