toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Played all three songs on guitar/bass with a friend and had a great time. Sometimes I forget how complex the end of "I Think I'm Paranoid" is (for me).

Originally Posted by dallasdave22 Go to original post
    For some reason the chorus on Stupid Girl (the bass and synth) remind me of duran duran.
    The drum intro sounds the The Clash "Train in Vain", to me.

As a new RS2014 player - new to guitar this will be one of my first packs to pick up. Of those that don't like it at all, I wonder if you are a younger musician or older?

Seen Garbage in concert a number of times - should be fun to learn these songs.

Marauder359's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by ducker_3 Go to original post
    Of those that don't like it at all, I wonder if you are a younger musician or older?
    Younger!

Oh, wait... hmmmm...

No. Older!!!

Errrr.... ummmmmm...

Yeah, kind of hard to say whether people are older or younger.... older or younger than what? lol

Or is that the test? Since young people would never even consider the question and just presume they're among the young.

Originally Posted by Marauder359 Go to original post
    Younger!

Oh, wait... hmmmm...

No. Older!!!

Errrr.... ummmmmm...

Yeah, kind of hard to say whether people are older or younger.... older or younger than what? lol

Or is that the test? Since young people would never even consider the question and just presume they're among the young.
    good points... Yes

I would put you in the later camp - to the poster who said they were aptly named, I would firmly put in the former camp. Regardless of the amount of time he has spend on a guitar.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234