I'm writing this on behalf of our CO, "Copperhead" who seems to be having technical issues posting new messages.

The 310th VFS and 380th VBG is proud to be part of the FB community and we have recently been making improvements to our website. We now have available for DL all the flight panels available in FB thru the 2.1 release at http://www.310thvfs.com/AC_Panels.php

Some of you will recognize these as the same panels hosted by 777AVG. Since several of us transfered to the 310th following the Triple 7's disbanding, we have resurected them with improvements and additions. Please feel free to DL these files for your reference. This is one way we have elected to give a little something back to the community. S! to all.

I'm writing this on behalf of our CO, "Copperhead" who seems to be having technical issues posting new messages.

The 310th VFS and 380th VBG is proud to be part of the FB community and we have recently been making improvements to our website. We now have available for DL all the flight panels available in FB thru the 2.1 release at http://www.310thvfs.com/AC_Panels.php

Some of you will recognize these as the same panels hosted by 777AVG. Since several of us transfered to the 310th following the Triple 7's disbanding, we have resurected them with improvements and additions. Please feel free to DL these files for your reference. This is one way we have elected to give a little something back to the community. S! to all.

Excellent, I`ve been waiting for something like this. Thnx a lot.

SeaFireLIV...

WHERE is he???

JG7_Rall's Avatar Banned
    great job, thanks!

but...

The ammo counters from left to right are: Left cannon, Left MG, Right MG, right cannon

"Son, never ask a man if he is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll let you know. If he isn't, don't embarrass him."
    Badges!? We don't needs no stinkin' badges!

Thanks Rall...I'll make those corrections. There may be a few other errors, so let me know and we'll make 'em right. S!

Just a little friendly feed back, the engine gauges no longer look that way on the 110. They have been replaced(2.01) by a different look and with gauges that do work.

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force:
    You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com

Thanks Scorp...I'll check it out.
    S!

Corrections made and images reposted. Thanks again for making me aware of the errors.
    S!

ucanfly's Avatar Senior Member
    Don't forget to label the functional trim indicaters on the left console of the 190s.

GT182's Avatar Banned
    Excellent work Dizz_310th! Very very nice indeed. ~S!~

Tried to download them but all I get is a "page error" and shows javascript when clicking in the left column icons

"GT182" / "vonSpinmeister"
    www.bombs-away.net
    "Fly to Survive, Survive to Fly"

[This message was edited by GT182 on Tue June 01 2004 at 11:22 AM.]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►