View Poll Results: Do you think Trials Fusion Cross Platform is a good idea?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! That would be awesome

30 96.77%
  • No. Im a square and don't like awesome things.

1 3.23%
  • It doesnt matter to me, I don't play online or compete with anyone.

0 0%
    If any maps become cross platform it would not be every single track it would probably only be red lynx pics and the featured section. Also remember that they took longer to upload the tracks from the fusion community to the Xbox 360, so it is probably not a 2 second process. Therefore they are probably not going to make every track cross platform, and it would cause alot of issues like I stated in the previous post. If they just pick and choose certain tracks to have cross platform, people will complain why their track is not on the list. If one person is assigned as a community leader to recommend tracks to be cross platform, many tracks will be left out. Therefore angering others. It is a fine line to walk, and in my opinion, is not as important as the other issues with the game at the moment.

Core2TOM's Avatar Senior Member
    thats exactly what i said previously... of course its no 2 second process, especially not for xbox 360. it has weaker hardware than any other used platform and you have to check first if the tracks run properly on that platform, like they do on next-gen systems & pc.

decors in a new style

Many interior designers in chennai have decided to move their business to next level by implementing corporate design and decoration. But still many company suffers in getting the right pulse of their customers and also fails in implementing their strategy which is being designed based on current trends. Usual design and art doesn't impress people towards your services and brand.

Mobile app and trends

Many mobile app development company has evolved in the current situation due to sudden boom in technology. Many companies started investing their capital in reaching their business to right set of people through mobile app

Even many Ecommerce Agency has been evolved due to the boom in technology like gaming has boomed..