🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Watch_Dogs – Vigilante Edition unboxing!

The Vigilante Edition is the ideal Watch_Dogs Collector Edition for anyone willing to embody the hacker vigilante in real life.
    Discover now the high-end content exclusively created to let you live an extended Watch_Dogs' experience!

Visit the Official Website: http://watchdogsgame.com
    Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/watchdogsgame
    Preorder: http://shop.ubi.com/promo/94623300

kosmoscreed's Avatar Member
    I hate when they do this fake unboxing videos.

Trzebiat's Avatar Member
    Yeah. This shuldn't be called "unboxing" but presentation, showcase or just trailer.

setsunahenry's Avatar Member
    It should call "Vigilante Edition Packaging Contents".

FrankieSatt's Avatar Senior Member
    So basically U.S. is getting screwed again by not being allowed to get the Vigilante Edition? Thank UbiSoft, really appreciate that.

setsunahenry's Avatar Member
    I really want to know the what Edition will be available in Asia. But I still can't find it. Even Ubisoft Asia is hopeless because there aren't any latest news there.

D_cover's Avatar Senior Member
    Ordered mine.

NightRunner8K's Avatar Junior Member
    Cool.

Dreddpool82's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd like to know just how big the mask is, see as we all have different size heads, will it be Large and ajustable
    for thoise with smaller heads or will it be one sze for all and it it don't fit then tough, would have been good if their were multi choice
    so people could get the one that will fit them. I know the cap is bound to be a one size fits all, so hopefully it fits me.
    I have mine pre-ordered and can't wait to sit here with my cap and mask on playing this great game.
    in regards to the guy above not being able to get it in the US , try www.365games.co.uk they have it and they will delivery it to the US free postage included, I'm getting mine for it's sister site www.ozgamneshop.com and i live in Australia, we are the ones that usally get screwed every time a game releases with special edition physical content.

Im so happy I live in the Netherlands, Ive never problems with something isn't available here :P