deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Radman500 Go to original post
    Mayrice, imsorry, but look the physical build, its clearly a man

yeah te shoulders/toro looks like a man.

And the suppsoed boobbs people saw in the sneek peek was jus his clothes bulging when he was leaning over.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Whatever, just more assassin men for me to mind boggle over.

And if it turns out to be a woman I can just say I called it.

So either way is fine for me I guess. Design looks amazing either way.

BoBwUzHeRe1138's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah... there's no way for us to tell if that copyright claimed video is the same video or even that person's channel. Could be an entirely different video. I'd love for this to be real but something about is telling me it's not. hope I'm wrong.

Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BoBwUzHeRe1138 Go to original post
    Yeah... there's no way for us to tell if that copyright claimed video is the same video or even that person's channel. Could be an entirely different video. I'd love for this to be real but something about is telling me it's not. hope I'm wrong.
    Believe what you wish but i'm just going to bring up some stuff.

The fact that the screen shows that its on that channel and when you look its not there means it was either a well put together screenshot with some game we have never seen before that looks like its in Paris, or it was a video deleted from ubisoft.. hence the "Copyright claim"

To be honest, this looks like a painting by an extraordinarily talented fan. The alley is exact same one in the trailer. Why is the leak screenshot at the exact same place and not somewhere new? Of course, it could also be a coincidence.

I don't see how people are seeing a woman. The upper body looks too bulky and muscular. In fact, it looks even more bulkier than in the Kotaku screnshots. Hmmmm...

If this is real though, than I'm definitely excited. Looks the city will have a gritty atmosphere.

Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    If this is real and it's how the game is going to look, my excitement level is gonna go through the roof.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    If this is really legit I feel sorry for Ubisoft having to deal with so many legit leaks.

It's like a boat full of 11 holes and you only have 10 fingers...

I still feel like Arno is a woman for some reason....
    Very little, if anything, that you see is an actual leak. This is a clever publicity machine that keeps speculation going at a smart pace, and encourages a plausible narrative around each blip. They never, ever, lose control of the project.

D.I.D.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by deskp Go to original post
    The black squares hiding the HUD of the game this really is, NOT assassins creed..

My guess anyways.
    I'd prefer it if the HUD is down there. My eyes don't go to the bottom corners like they want to go to the top corners when looking at the world. Traditionally, you place HUD above the action because that's the quickest place for the eyes to go, and in the early days of arcade games where virtually everything was a twitch game the player needed instant feedback. But now, I'd be happy for that info to move down. I think the view of the street feels significantly bigger in that layout.

To me, this clearly looks like concept art rather than gameplay.

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RussellSparrow Go to original post

To me, this clearly looks like concept art rather than gameplay.
    Thats because you are looking at a super bad quality blurry image. Look at the larger image and you can see polygons.

That image you posted has also gone through photoshop in order to brrigthen it up and stuff.