Legendz54's Avatar Senior Member
    I am looking through that channel now.. its either a faked image put together using his channel or he has deleted the video.

Long hair was quite common on men for quite a long time whether it be their natural hair or with wigs so not unusual that Arnauld would have a ponytail. Would be expected. But I suppose ponytails are becoming as iconic as the red sash. The beaked hood was supposedly iconic but now going out the window apparently.

I'm more disappointed in the reversion back to a dark haired protagonist. We haven't had that before. Would be nice to see some variety. Got Edward for a brief break ... and then back to the dark haired assassin. There's more shades than dark brown/black. Light brown, chestnut brown, auburn, platinum blonde (sometimes seen as white), light blonde, dark blonde, strawberry blonde, carrot red ... just to name a few. All the assassins just seem to blend into each other when they all have the same hair color. It gets boring. Maybe I can hope the guy has green or grey eyes (not blue or brown for once) for some variation even if his eyes are only seen in cutscenes.

Whether or not that is a screen from Unity is questionable. Looks like it could be a Parisian street but why block the UI? Placeholder perhaps and the screen is from another alpha build? Won't know until Ubisoft decides to start chirping and that may not be until next week ... if we're lucky.

On him being a woman, if he was, I would think you could clearly see a bump near the upper arm to suggest a breast due to the angle of the person. There is none. So either it's a really flat chested woman, she wears a corset (which would be possible given the era), or it's a man. But if the woman was wearing a corset, the waist would be far more defined. Those things were often pulled so tight they could deform a woman's torso over time. That's true of any binding practice (China with women's feet, some Polynesian societies with neck rings, etc). The waist looks normal so doesn't suggest a corset being worn.

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    there is this listed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NriQlHzoA4

there is no channel info around it so it could also be faked. but it's a thing i guess.

SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Hmmm... Reddit can an infamous troll sometimes - I would stick with sources that have a track record of being legit (yoyonoa, that french blog, kotaku maybe)

Originally Posted by deskp Go to original post
    there is this listed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NriQlHzoA4

there is no channel info around it so it could also be faked. but it's a thing i guess.

"copyright claim from Ubisoft"

its REAL

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    OOOH **** ITS REAL!

UBISOFT COPYRIGHT CLAIMED IT!!!

Ubisoft don't you know copyright claiming it PROVES it's legit???

I'm so excited now!!

Female protagonist?

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mani60Cent12 Go to original post
    "copyright claim from Ubisoft"

REAL
    But that link COULD be form ages ago. for example i could say:

"Hey look at this video you see Shay figthing connor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NriQlHzoA4 "

And people would believe it was real because of the suppsoed copyright claim on the info i posted.

The screenshot very well might be real, but that does not look like a ponytail to me.

Radman500's Avatar Senior Member
    Mayrice, imsorry, but look the physical build, its clearly a man

Yea body structure Looks like a man to me, Graphics look amazing from what i can see, and this guy reminds me of an Ezio/Connor mix.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Radman500 Go to original post
    Mayrice, imsorry, but look the physical build, its clearly a man
    Is it? It looks like a bulky female build to me.....

But what do I know. I suck at anatomy.