Aza404's Avatar DoC Shoutcaster

Heart of Nightmares - Damran, Chosen of the Thorns

Dear Champions,

This week, we have a new Unique Card to show you. Meet Damran, Chosen of the Thorns, a powerful Dark Elf!
    Let us know what you think!

Enjoy,
    Aza and the DoC Team

Spoiler:  Show

First it sure looks cool!
    With it "only" needing 4 might its seems like a card which could be used by some builds.

Crythor

ps. i watched the Duel of Champions Spot in the German TV today it was well done i like it.

Oh hello there new Damran. Way to shame your twin brother and stick him in the corner to be forgotten

Sameji246's Avatar Member
    Well, now I really DO need to get a full set of spitters for bs2.

no decay spitters in bs2???

I was really hoping the earth aligned one would be a big tanky scary defensive creature, the war oliphant of uniques you might say. This guys not really bad, though he's nothing special either, nothing about his stats or ability really screams unique. I

f you printed a creature that does the same thing (maybe without being able to split the counters) with the same stats as a non-unique It would just be a possibly playable fatty, though not as possibly playable as loyal rakasha.

Kimundi's Avatar Senior Member
    Added the full HD artwork

He might have used to be a dark elf, but now he is an undead elf, like Scatha was in HoMM6; so why call him a dark elf?
    No impostors are allowed in my beloved dungeon faction bring on the bloodfuries

z0k1x2's Avatar Member
    Damran, Chosen of the Thorns
    Usage 1 necropolis hero and 4 stronghold ?
    Earth aligned - wrong idea implementing poison to earth magic school in first place, and now Damran stronghold chozen one ?
    Art ?/10 ( necropolis style for earthbound character, something minoooooooooor is wrong with that art style ).

Can't wait to see dark neutral champion.

sp1n-'s Avatar Junior Member
    Now i see why they removed ds..this card look awesome in arianna deck....and remember there are 2 cards to reveal...primal and dark right?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►