Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager

Leaderboards will be wiped in the coming days

Hi all!

A first fix patch is coming up tomorrow. We'll communicate the patch notes for it once it's out to make sure we don't forget anything.

The leaderboards will still not work properly after this patch and we are planning to wipe leaderboards between Friday and Monday.

Your personal scores will remain, only the leaderboards will start from scratch so get ready and try to be at the top again!

GOOD NEWS!

So if this patch wont fix the leaderboards yet, are you wiping them to test for the exact cause, or what?

EDIT: Or will another patch be coming along with the wipe to presumably fix it?

Originally Posted by Xhane Go to original post
    Your personal scores will remain
    So much for that :/

EDIT: And the leaderboards are still broken, I'm almost rank 1 on every track atm and I'm still 1 million score away from the top guy. :S You can tell the people below my score are legit cos of how close we are together.

noobaroniNcheez's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Muzzzaa Go to original post
    So much for that :/

EDIT: And the leaderboards are still broken, I'm almost rank 1 on every track atm and I'm still 1 million score away from the top guy. :S You can tell the people below my score are legit cos of how close we are together.

Meh it's just the beta anyways. Would you rather them be broken/fixed now or wait until after release for it to be worked on?

Originally Posted by noobaroniNcheez Go to original post
    Meh it's just the beta anyways. Would you rather them be broken/fixed now or wait until after release for it to be worked on?
    It was never fixed in Gold Edition and it's already back in the beta, so you can see why I'm worried. I also know what causes it, if any developer is listening. It's caused when you complete a track for the first time, then immediately finish the track again. The system doesn't register the first time you beat it, so when you finish it the second time, you get extra score based on the track.

I noticed it when it happened to me awhile back when the Tree Hugger "Fling" glitch was found. The Tree Hugger scores were reset so I decided to go for a decent time again. The first time I beat it I had an alright time, then played it again and almost beat my PB but it was a worse time but the system saved it as my PB cos it hadn't registered my first score prior, therefore making me #1 global by a fair amount of score.

Muzza, my score is glitched. I finished the first track and got points, then went back to improve and had no time on the LB so finished and got points again. This may have happened on more than 1 track! I did have some legit WRs though not any more lol

I'm guessing the top 4 are all similar.

Are the leaderboards getting whiped again when fusion comes out? Not going to spend much time on tracks again if they are

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager