Game freezes and loading times [SOLVED]

I'm experiencing some weird game freezes.
    The game doesn't crash but the simulation freezes for sth between 5 and 15 seconds (music and sounds still play) and continues running after that.
    It happens no matter where I am in the game (menu, loading screen, garage, race, etc).
    It doesn't seem to be like the render-part is stuck because in a race the bike doesn't get ported to it's new place so it's movement with the remaining momentum (as I said no input is accepted during the freeze) isn't calculated. (I hope that sentence makes any sense. ^^)
    This freeze happens every few minutes.

Second thing that I've noticed are the really long loading times that I have ignoring the fact that it is installed to a SSD with games like Skyrim loading faster than I would be able to read the tips in the loading screen. The game doesn't seem to take any advantage from approximately 500 MB/s read speeds.
    Along with this I experienced a lot of texture popping especially when resetting during a race back to the beginning or any other checkpoint or a changing camera angle.
    The textures are extremely blurred out (low res) and the detailed versions pop in place like the LOD changes.

Edit:
    Forgot to mention that the game runs (via adaptive VSync from the Nvidia Control Panel) at 60 FPS constantly with no drops although I often experience micro stuttering.

My game's settings:
    Res: 2560x1440
    Fullscreen
    VSync: Off
    AA: On
    Shadow quality: High
    Environment quality: High

My PC's specs:
    CPU: Intel i7-2600k
    RAM: 4x 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz
    GPU: Nvidia Gtx 680 (Evga 2GB version) (current driver: 335.23)
    SSD: Plextor PX-256M5S (Game installed here)

sebastianaalton's Avatar Trials Developer
    Have you tried to install the game to another hard drive? All your symptoms sound like the game cannot load files fast enough.

Have you got any background processes that are using the same hard drive? (such as active downloads/uploads, server running on same computer, etc).

On SSD, typical level loading times should never exceed 5 seconds (on HDD loading time can be up to 10 seconds). Heavy texture popping is also a symptom of slow data loading. On SSD you shouldn't be able to see any texture popping at all (and popping on HDD should be only visible in level/checkpoint restarts). The long 5+ second stalls are also explained by data streaming problems (game stalls when you drive to new locations in the game world and physics data cannot be streamed in fast enough). Something must be badly wrong to cause this slow data streaming (even a 50 MB/s hard drive on last generation console doesn't have this big data streaming problems).

We don't currently have any Plextor SSDs (or any SSD that has the same Marvell controller) at our office. Could you try to install the game to another HDD / SSD so that we know if the SSD is the problem here, or if there's something else going on?

Ok, I've installed it (copied the files and let Steam find it again) now to my OS's SSD (Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB) and one of my HDDs but still no change.
    I'm now downloading it completly fresh and see what happens.
    But poor drive performance could barely be the issue here because all of my drives are healthy (S.M.A.R.T.) and especially the Plextor is my gaming SSD for Steam, Origin, some 3DsMax projects, etc but no programs are actually installed there or read-/writing from/to it.

Update:
    Fresh install doesn't solve it either.

Thanks for helping us! Your SSDs are not the problem, and I can't see anything wrong in your hardware setup (or OS) either.

The problem must be in somewhere else. Anything special in the way the hard drives are setup? NTFS or FAT32 (or something else)? Any specific hard drive drivers / RAID controlelrs, etc?

I think, I've found the issue here with this problem.
    After your post I went into my device manager (although I knew all my drives are standard NTFS on my onboard Sata 6GB/s ports) and saw that I have set the system to store a virtual memory pagefile on my gaming drive (Plextor) a long while ago. So I went to my system settings and removed the file and restarted the PC.
    Now there are a lot less micro stutters and after approximately 20-30 minutes of gaming I didn't experienced any more freezes.
    I will play a bit more later the day to validate this and to make sure that it is not just pure luck. ^^

I didn't experienced any of these issues with any other game on this drive although I set this memory pagefile a few months ago. Is it possible that Fusion doesn't utilize that much RAM or starts fast to put resources into the virtual memory because I have 16GB of RAM installed and according to my resource monitor Trials only takes up sth. between 500-700 MB of RAM.

Update:
    Played today some more and the freezes occurred again.

We have found the cause of this issue. We are testing a fix that will improve the game loading times, reduce texture popping issues and also fix loading based freezes. We don't yet have a known ETA for this fix, but I will keep you informed when it's available.

Patch fixed this. Please post here if you have further issues with loading times.

1) Microstuttering and loading times got better.
    2) Menu to choose bikes still takes a few seconds to load.
    3) I still have the freezes in the menus and races.

Edit:
    Is there a way to look up which game version I have installed? Maybe I didn't get the patch.

Update:
    I don't know why my thread is tagged as "solved" but none of my issues in this thread has been solved so far.
    Still texture popping at resets and game freezes during any stage in the game.