Leaderboards are not working right

If you go to Leaderboards > Single Player from the main menu the overall leaderboards are not correct.

I am at the top of every tracks leaderboard on my friends list except for 2 tracks.

Yet my overall rank is 693 and one of my friend's is 503.

Like I said, he is only beating me on 2 tracks and just BARELY. I'm over 800-1000 ranks above him him on some tracks.

Leaderboards are screwed. One of the 2 tracks he's beating me on is giving him a ridiculous boost. I'll find out soon enough I guess. Or there's an error.

I'm now beating him in everything except Balancing Act. He is still nearly 200 ranks ahead of me in overall leaderboards.

The leaderboards are bugged at the moment. I'd wait till they game fully releases before worrying about your rank. They should fix it by then, or at least I hope they will.

Just wanted to chime in and say that I really hope the leaderboards are solid and bug-free once the game releases. For competitive players like me, leaderboards integrity is super important.

Originally Posted by Muzzzaa Go to original post
    The leaderboards are bugged at the moment. I'd wait till they game fully releases before worrying about your rank. They should fix it by then, or at least I hope they will.
    Not worried about it, just pointing it out. I didn't see it listed in the Known Issues thread.

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager
    It is listed in the Know Issues and it seems the last wipe and the dev working on it has helped fix them.

You can check the updated Know Issues here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ead-this-first!

Can you let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the leaderboards?

Cheers!