Zzzlol94's Avatar Member

No friction on the start of the ramp in Big Air

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but to me, it absolutely looks like a bug. It makes no sense why that part shouldn't grip at all. It also makes that every single attempt, you jump over that, to try to not hit it.

It's quite easy to see where it is, when there's brown smoke coming, there's no friction, and when only the exhaust is visible, it's grippy again. Also, the little bump that's the 'transition' between the starting flat and the hill is grippy too. Seems EXTREMELY odd that one single part shouldn't grip, when everything else does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIrZ2mXwA_8

Video for 'visualising' it.

Ch4er0n's Avatar Senior Member
    yep, really annoying bug

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    I noticed the same, the first angled "plate" has no grip and the bike slides off no matter what, i can understand if it's for balance reasons, (no backing up to the highest point) , it just plays odd.

Also noticed the texture of the ramp looks blurred until you move closer, as if it uses low-res textures then high-res when closer, but the pattern (the green lines) between high and low-res isn't in sync so it looks like a graphic glitch.

Xhane's Avatar Player Experience Manager
    Thanks! Reporting it to the dev team for review!