New Comers, present yourself here!

Hello Bikers,

My name is Sergii Mashynskyy “BenShermaUbi.”

From this point forward, I will join the Community team working on Trials Fusion.
    It’s the first project for me acting as Community Manager, so I hope that I can rely on your support.

So, first things first! I’m located here at Ubisoft Kiev, Ukraine. As you may know, our studio in Kiev is working on the PC version of Trials Fusion. I began work as a tester and quickly became a big fan of the project and of the Trials series in general. So yeah, I know a lot about this project, but it doesn’t mean that I can divulge every piece of information on the Trials series all at once! Of course I’m a gamer, so I think we’ll find we have a lot in common with our interests in the gaming industry.

I am really excited to join this community, so don’t hesitate to contact me and ask me your questions! (This doesn’t mean that I will tell you any secret information…) :P

Regards,

Sergii "BenShermanUbi" Mashynskyy.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Welcome to the forums!

Johkr's Avatar Community Developer
    YAY Sergii!!

YAY Beta!!

YAY Forums!

Lots of things to cheer about today!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Welcome

D2Dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome aboard. You have no idea how pleased I am that you guys are handling the PC version and I'm looking forward to seeing Fusion lead the way in how Trials should be implemented on PC from here on out :clap:

I was undecided on whether to pre-order the PC version and get early access to the Beta, but think I may have made up my mind now. I hope the present events in Ukraine don't bring any further disruption to people's lives (including yours) and hope things eventually unfold for the better peacefully.

welcome

sure you will enjoy it here ive made a few very good friends through trials

Hey :P

Hey everyone. Been a trials player for years on the xbox, so glad to see PC support right out of the gate. My wife and i had a kid last year so i didnt even know a new trials game was coming out until i saw it on twitch. So amped!

Hello

Hey everyone. followed Trials for a while but finally jumped on board and got Trials Fusion. Really loving it so far. Going to be doing tons of fun videos with this game!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HoltGames

UncleHessie

Hey there,

Played HD and Evo loads of hours on the 360. Switched to the PC with Evo Gold.
    Pre-ordered Fusion on the PC. (Don't have an xbox anoymore) Can't wait for the 24th

If anyone want to add me, feel free to do so.

Originally Posted by Johkr Go to original post
    YAY Sergii!!

YAY Beta!!

YAY Forums!

Lots of things to cheer about today!

not