poptartz20's Avatar Senior Member

Second AC Game in Russia: Confirmed!?

OK,

so today a really good friend of mine that works as an ASM at Gamestop called to tell me about how they are already taking pre-orders for AC:Unity she also went on to tell me that it is ONLY for current gen systems so X:One and PS4. She also told that the second game while she didn't tell me the name will be taking place in Russia and it isn't available for pre-order just yet since it hasn't been announced and that it will only be available on last gen systems. so there ya go those are the 2 games that we are getting this year! France and Russia!?

what do you guys think?

and Ubisoft I hate you for taking all of my money! Dx goodbye $195 American Dollars.

EDIT: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS.. EVERYTHING ABOUT ACU IS TRUE. AC IN RUSSIA SHE GOT THE INFO FROM HER STORE MANAGER WHO SAID "AC RUSSIA IS HAPPENING" I DO NOT KNOW WHERE HIS INFORMATION CAME FROM.

**EVERYTHING IS NOW SPECULATION. **

deskp's Avatar Senior Member
    Nope its not confirmed, and I dont believe your gamestop employee.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by poptartz20 Go to original post
    OK,

so today a really good friend of mine that works as an ASM at Gamestop called to tell me about how they are already taking pre-orders for AC:Unity she also went on to tell me that it is ONLY for current gen systems so X:One and PS4. She also told that the second game while she didn't tell me the name will be taking place in Russia and it isn't available for pre-order just yet since it hasn't been announced and that it will only be available on last gen systems. so there ya go those are the 2 games that we are getting this year! France and Russia!?

what do you guys think?

and Ubisoft I hate you for taking all of my money! Dx goodbye $195 American Dollars.
    I would be up for it.

Nikolai really needs his own game along with that 3D art of his.

Originally Posted by deskp Go to original post
    Nope its not confirmed, and I dont believe your gamestop employee.
    actually it would make sense. A ton of other things have pointed to a game in Russia.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    Nothing is true, etc...who knows?

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Usually I wouldn't believe this, but just because it's poptartz, i'm willing to partially believe it and even if it's false, I wouldn't blame it on poptartz..

I'v seen enough of your posts to know you're not trolling

Hahah.. thanks M

*feels pressure*

I'll try to find out more info once she gets off of work. I really didn't get a chance to talk to her for long. Also I don't see the reason to lie about it. then again she could just have the wrong info!

But I mean I would be okay with Russia I've been thinking it should go here anyways, not to mention China. STILL WAITING on that one lol! What time period though? I would imagine the 1800's? but it could be earlier. When did the game with Nikolai take place?

Yeah I also am only believing it because when I used to lurk on here, poptartz never trolled and was a good poster person.

So i say this is legit

Also try to be anonymous about your friend, poptartz. She might lose her job if she is found out she accidentally leaked info like this.

Layytez's Avatar Senior Member
    Russia you say ? Well guess where the modern day peoples are right now....and who else is there

Let's see him in a game!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►