1. #1
    JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,487

    [AC: Unity] Imagine if....

    ... instead of being hunted by soldiers in the streets of towns, you are being hunted by angry mobs who want to execute you. And the soldiers are the ones who are afraid. Roof top running would def be more useful.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kahnawà:ke & NY
    Posts
    4,081
    I'm all for angry mobs! That would be hella fun!

    Most of the time in previous AC games when you were fully notorious, the NPC's would step back and away from you and making comments about the Assassin. It would be nice for the NPC's to run up to you while fully notorious and just attack you.

    I most definitely enjoy running on the rooftops when fully notorious so much fun!
    Share this post

  3. #3
    If the crowd is as dense as in the trailer something like that could be real epic (and scary). I know people don't like when the assassin is shoe-horned into historical events, but I'm all for storming the bastille with the mob!
    Share this post

  4. #4
    silvermercy's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK / Greece
    Posts
    5,081
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post
    ... instead of being hunted by soldiers in the streets of towns, you are being hunted by angry mobs who want to execute you. And the soldiers are the ones who are afraid. Roof top running would def be more useful.
    or Connor fan girls. We're equally scary.

    But yeah love the idea. Maybe even having mobs with pitch forks burning your house! lol
    Share this post

  5. #5
    lothario-da-be's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,902
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    or Connor fan girls. We're equally scary.

    But yeah love the idea. Maybe even having mobs with pitch forks burning your house! lol
    lol
    I would love it if the NPC's would be more interactive. Like if you kill a civilian people will hunt you down. Sad you can't kill them anymore in ac4.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Homestead
    Posts
    5,054
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    or Connor fan girls. We're equally scary.
    Lolz… I can imagine, but yeah, I'm all for being chased by mobs… maybe mobs as big as in Left for Dead mob spawns?
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Delicious and full of healthy oils!
    Posts
    8,969
    you mean basically like that good 'ol riot mode cheat from GTA?

    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    Lolz… I can imagine, but yeah, I'm all for being chased by mobs… maybe mobs as big as in Left for Dead mob spawns?
    Yes... just imagine an AC game with an AI as ****ish as the Director...
    Share this post

  8. #8
    adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kahnawà:ke & NY
    Posts
    4,081
    Originally Posted by silvermercy Go to original post
    or Connor fan girls. We're equally scary.
    Haha! <3

    Indeed, we are!
    Share this post

  9. #9
    padaE's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    14
    Can't be done. There would be no one left alive in the city after the game is over!
    Share this post

  10. #10
    adventurewomen's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kahnawà:ke & NY
    Posts
    4,081
    Originally Posted by padaE Go to original post
    Can't be done. There would be no one left alive in the city after the game is over!
    NPC's constantly regenerate, so within the games engine that's impossible. There will still be thousands of NPCs in towns, no matter what.
    Share this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►