1. #21
    Thanks Barry

    I'm I being daft and can't find the track jam thread?
    Just wanna know if theres been an update on that submissions list
    Share this post

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by Meenie77 Go to original post
    Thanks Barry

    I'm I being daft and can't find the track jam thread?
    Just wanna know if theres been an update on that submissions list
    Its in the general discussion section of the Trials Fusion section at the very top of the index.
    Share this post

  3. #23
    H3X23's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    805
    Thanks mate
    Share this post

  4. #24
    gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    scotland
    Posts
    556
    barry its my xboxlive deals thread i have lost vladiii tweeted he bumped it but im an noob with this forum
    and cant even find it when its been bumped lol
    Share this post

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by gerble72 Go to original post
    barry its my xboxlive deals thread i have lost vladiii tweeted he bumped it but im an noob with this forum
    and cant even find it when its been bumped lol
    No worries. ITs a similar layout to before. General discussiona dn off topic are now located at the bottom of the layout. Fusion threads at the top. Everything else is listed.

    Here's your thread. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ght=xbox+deals
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Where is the Fusion ninja track thread? I'm sure it was titled 'Ninja track thread'.
    Also, thanks for this thread Barry. We should be seeing a TF next to your GT in Fusion in no time!
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by scottie1230 Go to original post
    Where is the Fusion ninja track thread? I'm sure it was titled 'Ninja track thread'.
    Also, thanks for this thread Barry. We should be seeing a TF next to your GT in Fusion in no time!
    Thanks Scottie, but as a mod, its part of my job. It doesnt warrant TF, just for doing my job.

    Here's the thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...hlight=GanajaD
    Share this post

  8. #28
    ��I pm'd you before I found this thread mate. It's all in the message. ����
    Share this post

  9. #29
    Could you try and find my "YouTube track reviews" thread, it had about 20k hits so hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to find

    Edit: nevermind it suddenly turned up in my post history
    Share this post