Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Assassin's Creed Unity Sneak Peek Video

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche [Let them eat cake]! We have been working on the new Assassin's Creed for more than three years and although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! So here's a true first look at in-game footage from Assassin's Creed Unity. Stay tuned - we'll have many more exciting details for you in the months ahead!

Join the conversation on Twitter: #ACUnity.

Go on the Gamesite to find more info about the Assassin's Creed® Games: http://www.assassinscreed.com/

Looks so awesome! I just hope this game has system requirements somewhat similar to AC IV. My pc is still new (got it last year). I'd hate to upgrade my hardware because of AC: Unity :P.

PCGamesKing145's Avatar Junior Member
    Well it looks good and what were your system requirements, because when I run this game on that point it works a little bit slow even I have Intel core 2 duo

Well I have an i7-3770 combined with Nvidia Geforce GTX660. I can play Black Flag on high settings with a playable frame rate (it never goes below 30 with these settings).

Syr.Jake's Avatar Member
    Great, another AC full game with no female protagonist. Geez Ubisoft, have you learned NOTHING from statistics (42% of gamers are female) and from GDC (One of the top 3 games this year is NOT MALE).

So much shame. Looks like this years holiday spending money will go to companies and games that better reflect my own personal demographic instead of this jacked up male fantasy world that seems to have you chained to the past, literally, and game universe wise.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by JessieColt Go to original post
    Great, another AC full game with no female protagonist. Geez Ubisoft, have you learned NOTHING from statistics (42% of gamers are female) and from GDC (One of the top 3 games this year is NOT MALE).

So much shame. Looks like this years holiday spending money will go to companies and games that better reflect my own personal demographic instead of this jacked up male fantasy world that seems to have you chained to the past, literally, and game universe wise.
    Hello,
    Have you played AC Liberation HD? Aveline is a fantastic female protagonist.

Syr.Jake's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    Hello,
    Have you played AC Liberation HD? Aveline is a fantastic female protagonist.
    Yes, I have. And again, Liberation isn't a full game. It is a port of game that was released on the Vita.

Originally Posted by JessieColt Go to original post
    Yes, I have. And again, Liberation isn't a full game. It is a port of game that was released on the Vita.
    Despite of this, I liked it. Even more than AC3.
    I enjoy to hang people with my whip!
    And personas disguises are good.
    And you can wear hood instead of that hat. This is good.
    I liked almost all new features in this game.

It's a full game. It's only short.
    But it's cheap!

Bye

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    Females make dull characters.
    Just look at this *I forgot the name* Liberation chick. She simply changes her dress and no one recognises her. If THIS doesnt prove she got no personality whatsoever then I dont know what will.

Digital-Suicide's Avatar Member
    So this is confirmed as coming out on PC then.