After full release of PC fusion, here is my feedback.

1: loading times of the bikes and suits are like 20sec or longer
    2: Uplay chat doesnt always show: u have a new chat press SHIFT+F2, i have to check chat to know someone pmming me.
    3: in the editor if u copy a object u u cant come into the object settings to change the object look, u just go back to object list
    4: Dutch translation of the discription on Marina Mania zoneportal is wrong ( acourding to Dutch i have to do 5 flips to get the zoneportal)
    5: Custom track Add feed has only a search function?
    6: when i watch a replay of a custom track, i have to search for that track again to ride it,
    7: i made a extreme track, but when i checked in "newest extreme tracks" it isnt there. ( only way is to search with Add feedback for extreme's)
    8: the huge objects are hard to see when they fill your screen, would be better if they are smaller, untill u put them down for use

Hope my feedback helps to make the game better,

IImayneII's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Smilies2013 Go to original post
    2: Uplay chat doesnt always show: u have a new chat press SHIFT+F2, i have to check chat to know someone pmming me.

7: i made a extreme track, but when i checked in "newest extreme tracks" it isnt there. ( only way is to search with Add feedback for extreme's)

2. I have said this before....F2 triggers going to the garage so when you want to go to the uplay overlay and you are in the SP menu you get always switched to the garage wich is extremely annoying and a serious design flaw. At least give us the option to rebind those things

7. newest extreme tracks? That feed doesn't exist

Originally Posted by bassline001 Go to original post
    7. newest extreme tracks? That feed doesn't exist
    sorry i ment Newest hardest tracks