How do I post photo's on a forum post?

I have a image of a really help-full tool card set-up which separates the impulses from A button & R2, or X & L2, and I want to upload the image on to the forum to help tract creators, but I can't figure out how to upload images on here?

Clicking the yellow Img button just puts "img/img" with brackets into the text, and I don't know how I'm supposed to upload a picture with that...? Help!

Re: How do I post photo's on a forum post?

Originally Posted by keenanthepro
    I have a image of a really help-full tool card set-up which separates the impulses from A button & R2, or X & L2, and I want to upload the image on to the forum to help tract creators, but I can't figure out how to upload images on here?

Clicking the yellow Img button just puts "img/img" with brackets into the text, and I don't know how I'm supposed to upload a picture with that...? Help!
    Upload the image to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, photobucket, etc. Once you've done that copy the link ending in .jpg and insert that link between the "img/img" brackets.

https://imgur.com/a/Q4hHwz0

I don't know how to add individual images like some folk did. I did put the imgur link in the URL box, but it doesn't show in the post. Hence I just added the imgur link manually to the top of the post.

(Don't know about anyone else, but I was glad for the latest live event Amber Rain. I have played 185 hours total, but I still miss my ghost. I miss my Wildlands one too. How weird is all that?)